Partners in crime (by: NekuChan)

Sorry ain’t be around for longer than usual, lots of stuff happened and I’ve been practicing my skills with other stuff, however I wanted to add at least a little draw meanwhile. I ain’t leave the communitybut I’m pretty slow with my stuff :'D So have some Puffy and her new owner.

Puffy’s origin.

215 Likes

This is so wholesome it spiked my blood sugar.

20 Likes

where is the original backstory for this character? I remember it but cant find it

3 Likes

Is this the one with the breeder who gets her tongue chopped out and her legs chopped off, then adopted by an old lady, then the old lady dies and she’s stuck abandoned in the house waiting to die, but then she gets found, and the dude cleaning out the place takes her home and gives her to his autistic kid?

13 Likes

This is cute :heart_eyes: truly partners in crime, and she gets the good nummies too.

5 Likes

That broccoli is going to give her weapons grade farts, though.

5 Likes

Yeah I think this is the same one, her beautiful color cant be miss.

2 Likes

This is one of the best hugbox illustrations I’ve seen as of late, absolutely love these slice of life works!

Also, remember: a pillow fluffy is a safe fluffy.

5 Likes

Ha. I found it.

@minenow, here you go.

7 Likes

Except when it comes to it not shitting everywhere.

specially for pillows, they also can have happy lives if the autor wants them to!

1 Like

I LOVE PUFFY AND HER OWNER SO MUCH

2 Likes

Real life comes first. Don’t worry about it.

Great work! Very charming! Might I suggest this get tagged as slice-of-life ? It seems like a good fit.

2 Likes

Puffy is the perfect partner for this: she WILL stay silent about it.

2 Likes

im normally not a hugboxer to normal fluffys but omfg this is really cute

…HOLY FUCK! It cute. Nicely done. ^_^. Always was curious to see some of their shenanigans growing up.

it is really rare to find stuff this wholesome here!

1 Like

I love this! This is exactly how I picture me (as a child) and my pet fluffy interacting!

I love how their friendship is shown entirely through pictures. Truly shows what a true friend a fluffy can be. :heart:

3 Likes

How did they get caught stealing cookies?? They were the up most sneaky