Partners in crime (by: NekuChan)

This is some S-Tier hugboxery. And the mom rapid-tapping foot gave me more of a chuckle than I can justify.

3 Likes

Cute lil beans.
Sure, they get into some mild mischief, but ya gotta admire the teamwork. :laughing:

2 Likes

the flower pot, you can see it in top of the fridge and then on broken on the back when they get caught :3

thanks for understanding and tagging done! I just didn’t know that tag existed at all xD

1 Like

Let’s be honest: even slimmed down there’s a ton of them. Only reason I know that one is I use it quite a bit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love this! Glad the original owner (breeder) had a case of sudden heart failure and died of a stroke. This fluffy is living a life of how fluffies supposed to live! <3 thanks NekuChan!

2 Likes

ngl this is really cuuute

1 Like

This is even cuter after reading the origin story.

1 Like

adorable

I would expect the fluffy to explode from within (not in a dramatic manner). Several species get bloated from brocoli, to the point it can kill a good variety of animals and even livestock if fed.
This kid is going to kill its pillow without knowing

2 Likes

Never heard that headcanon before. And something something depends on headcanon.

Horses can eat small amounts of broccoli just fine, it just makes them fart a lot.

I wonder if fluffy digestive systems can handle vegetables like we can. That would explain why Puffy loves that broccoli.