Huggyhulk's Turdface (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 28357)

28357 - abuse amputation artist_carpdime huggies pillowfluff safe

27 Likes

28357 - Initially uploaded on December 16 2014

Holy shit I just realized this was based off of my shitty story.

Pending further verification from Carpdime and other information.

1 Like

Demanding things is a good way to get the name Turdface.

2 Likes

:shrug:

Maybe it’s just a line from the story itself? Maybe the owner was hugging someone else, and he felt left out? Kind of hard to know without context.

The beauty about art is that it can be interpreted and extrapolated upon without context. Just as you can imagine circumstances that make the fluffy sympathetic, I can imagine callousness and take joy in its misery.

That being said, it’s named Turdface. It exists to be mocked.

I’m aware, death of the author and all that. It would be a different story if Carpdime wasn’t around. But he is. There’s also the possibility that Huggyhulk’s story is still in the booru, somewhere in the depths or archives. Yes, there is the “interpretation of art” angle, but there’s also the more factual recording that I think should at least be attempted. (its also why I’ll ahve to correct some past posts for previous uploads as more information is available)

Good luck with the search. Imma be content with laughing at the stupid shitface lol.

Come get them.

I don’t remember any specific stories that inspired this. But at the same time the name “turdface” doesn’t seem like something I would have come up with. So unfortunately the source may have to remain a mystery for now…

1 Like

Sucks to be this dipshit.