huh .

so,

if we know that fluffies with “prettier” coats KNOW that they are more desirable. then are they more likely to be smarties then the less desired colored ones?

and what different breeds of fluffies are there?
what are all the fluffy specific predators besides jellenhiemers.?
how come they are fluffy specific or so- if these fluffies are company made or so then these animals should’ve come from either the company for population control or evolved to consume these things.

fluffies are like breathing living things- why couldnt they be produced to be a bit smarter then sold off as actual animals? would that be so they dont have to take any regulations on animal rules?

what do peta think of this tbh…

are there activist groups for fluffies to be considered on the same level as house pets and dont have to endure abuse without the owner getting repercussions??

are fluffies all around the world??
whats teh ratio of fluffies to humans?
do they get exterminated when found by like animal patrol???
hiding fishbones

5 Likes

I read the first line and @staff y’all should invest in a headcanon stamp.png.

1 Like

you are an artist. answer your own questions yourself

4 Likes

thank you! i will start on this >:)))

2 Likes

smarties are what ever floats your boat

unicorn Pegasus regular and aquatic

jellenhimers are not fluffy predators they are just there and can be used for whatever you want

they are not breed because we are a fluffy community not a talking horse community

fluffies are not considered animals because of good old American corporatism

there most likely are actavists

up to you if you want fluffies around the world
since fluffies survive mostly on the fringe of human civilization maybe 3 to 5 fluffies to human probably even lower then that realistically for every 10 humans 1 wild fluffy
up to you how they are handled by animal control

or you can just say muh head cannon and shit out what ever you want and call it a fluffy

2 Likes

OH YES >:))) THANK YOU

if we know that fluffies with “prettier” coats KNOW that they are more desirable. then are they more likely to be smarties then the less desired colored ones?

I guess it depends on the canon.
My canon:
For me, smartie syndrome is a disease, but embellished with a lot of stupid urban legends. Lots of people who have a smartie keep it in a safe stable instead of a safe room because it’s easier to clean up the shit. Color has nothing to do with it, disease can get any pony.

and what different breeds of fluffies are there?

Dragonixa, Dios, Shafer Araks, Wolfram Sparks, Bad Roomie, Carpdime and many others.
Unless you’re asking about species, not breeds, then they are regular fluffies, aquatic, fluffalo, micro, cannibal, anthropomorphic, and others.

what are all the fluffy specific predators besides jellenhiemers.?

My canon again.
For me, Jellenhaimer are just passive observers. They are only scary when you first meet them, usually ponies use them as mascots.
Real fluffy predators: Gryphons, cannibal fluffies, sphinx, fluffy snakes.

how come they are fluffy specific or so- if these fluffies are company made or so then these animals should’ve come from either the company for population control or evolved to consume these things.

Peta cumeaters destroy everything. Everything that’s wrong with fluffy ponies is Peta fault.

fluffies are like breathing living things- why couldnt they be produced to be a bit smarter then sold off as actual animals? would that be so they dont have to take any regulations on animal rules?

If they were smarter, Peta attack on Hasbio would probably end up even worse than it is now.
the very fact that they don’t even have animal rights proves that hasbio has bribed politicians.
It was the biggest swindle in this fictional universe.

what do peta think of this tbh…

-ugabuga aga chaga!- average peta representative when asked about fluffy ponies
peta would love to euthanize all ponies humanely. Fortunately, most people from the peta were slaughtered in unimaginable agony.

are there activist groups for fluffies to be considered on the same level as house pets and dont have to endure abuse without the owner getting repercussions??

Of course. Dark Hugboxers. Or Hugboxers. Some neutralboxer, who are scared by abusers actions.

are fluffies all around the world??

Canon, canon, canon.
Everywhere except Australia, Arab countries, Africa and most of South America.
Why? Because temperature and predators. Arab countries don’t like pigs DNA in fluffies genome.

whats teh ratio of fluffies to humans?

They are Great Old Ones for them.

do they get exterminated when found by like animal patrol???

probably yes, but it depends on what kind of patrol it is. If they are composed of neutralboxers, they will probably be put to sleep in a civilized and relatively painless way in the gas chamber.
Abuser patrols in my canon are illegal because they scared the kids, made a mess, freaked them out, started craving something harder to catch than fluffy.

1 Like

A lot of this falls into whatever you decide is best for your stories and art.
But if you’re asking for opinions.

I don’t overly use smarties but that would make sense to me.

Some people use the different artists as types of breeds. Personally I just go with one type of fluffy, with maybe an exception to micros.

Really anything that can get ahold of a fluffy is a danger to a fluffy. In suburban areas the biggest issue will probably be dogs. And I don’t use Jellens so I’m not the one to ask about them either.

It’s part of the humor that fluffies are simply imperfect creatures, with faults that vary in number and severity based on artist/author. If a fluffy were removed of it’s flaws, it would cease to be a fluffy.

Why fluffies aren’t classified as animals vary wildly and some even do count them. I go with them being 100% organic but lab made and a court case deemed that due to their artificial origins, they aren’t classified as animals, despite sharing many if not all the requirements to be classified as one.

I usually go with a stand in for Peta and said stand in was responsible for their release in the first place. The group then died down as fluffies made a rise in popularity. But you could easily use Peta or a Peta stand in as those who want fluffies to have rights. Or they could just as easily see them as lab made abominations.

Most stories tend to slide either more towards abuse or more towards hug. That generally determines just how much people care about fluffies and whether they want to help them or not.

I stick with America because of the isolated lab but there are stories and art from all over so most people would probably say that they spread around via sales and the like.

Depends on who you ask. Some people like for fluffies to be an almost invasive species, with gargantuan numbers that replenish themselves even as they die out. Others have the number to be a bit more grounded. And whether or not they are exterminated depends on if they are seen as pests or not.

2 Likes

Tysm for this!!

1 Like

ty!! This is super helpful!

2 Likes

The great thing about fluffies is that all of that stuff is entirely up to you to decide. So go nuts.

3 Likes