Human-On-Alicorn Abuse Recommendations

Anyone know any good human-on-alicorn abuse stories?
I really hate the “alicorns are special/expensive/perfect fluffies” hivecanon and it’d be very refreshing to read a story that doesn’t follow it.

8 Likes

This shit was always fun to look at

4 Likes

I did an Alicorn abuse story when I introduced Victoria

2 Likes

I love that series but it’s fluffy-on-fluffy, not human-on-fluffy.

3 Likes

i felt the Molitov was very Human on Alicorn tho but fair point

3 Likes

Cool, I’ll check it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately the hivecannon is so common what abuse there is targets them for the same reason

2 Likes

Honestly I’m thinking about writing a human-on-alicorn abuse story myself just to spite that hivecanon.

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a story where pedigree alicorn breeding turns into a speculative bubble. At the end, when the bubble finally bursts, a bunch of now-worthless alicorns are left to rot in a dumpster, wondering why the “nice hoomins” who used to pamper them now treat them like garbage.

(I’ll be dammed if I can ever anything I start writing though :skull:)

4 Likes

Could incorporate something more akin to the MLP idea of what an Alicorn is. Fluffy versions came before it was explained.

Or if you want some inspiration on the toy and fandom side of things, here’s people arguing about what the proper term is, if they should exist, and pinpointing the exact first one in MLP.

1 Like

Are you down for accidental/due to stupidity abuse? If so,I have a shameless self plug:

And part two,where the alicorn abuse actually happens:

1 Like

May not have been what I was looking for with this post, but 100% worth the read nonetheless!

1 Like