Something Beautiful [By BFM101]

So I had some technical issue brought about by my lack of computer knowledge – I swear everyday I’m turning more and more into my dad – which is why I disappeared when the new domain came about.

But now I’m back, from outer space, and here’s a little something I’ve been working on while I waiting for the site to fix itself.

Victoria took a final drag of her cigarette before flicking the butt away, she tidied her hair one final time before she stepped into the shop, the bell above the door alerting the cashier to her arrival.

Gus looked up and smiled at the familiar face. “Ah Victoria, back for more I assume?”

Victoria watched as Gus gave her body a quick once-over, nothing she hadn’t seen before, from him or other men. She smirked as she pulled off her leather gloves.

“I trust Vincent has explained the situation to you.”

Gus nodded. “He has, although I’ve afraid he’s not in at the moment so if you want…”

“I know where Vincent is Augustus, I just need the room.”

Gus felt a breath catch in his throat at hearing Victoria use his full name, and for a moment the blood in his head moved down a little lower. But he quickly found his senses and stood up.

“Right, of course, follow me.”

As Gus scampered off towards the back rooms, Victoria took her time following her, she could feel the eyes of every Fluffy in the store looking at her, some with wonder at who this strange new woman was, others with fear as they recognised her voluminous locks of white gold.

She would’ve happily have taken any of them, but she was after something special.

Following Gus, she took the familiar path through the labs where Gus liked to perform his surgeries, a fine hobby but far too messy for her tastes, and into a back corridor. This was the place only for the elite customers of Vincent & Gus’ store, where people who put down a large enough amount of money could have free pick of any of the shop’s Fluffies and do whatever they liked to them.

Within reason of course, the store had only ever had one pervert do THAT, but after a cringe-inducing clean-up both Vincent and Gus had agreed never to let that happen again. Everything else was on the table, the rooms soundproofed, no windows for anyone to peek into and only one camera that was encrypted onto Vincent’s laptop so only he could see what went on behind closed doors.

Victoria had used the service a number of times over the years, usually after a bad week where she needed to clear her head. Today was another such time. She waited as Gus unlocked the door and opened it for her.

Inside were two table, a larger one at the back wall and a smaller one to the left side of the room. On the small table were a number of tools, ranging from pliers to scissors to a scalpel, but the more important item was on the large table.

Placed in the middle was a Fluffy bed with a Fluffy inside, several of them in fact; a mother and her foals. This was just any mother though, this was Tanzanite, or Tanza as she was usually called, an Alicorn with a natural gemstone coat, a shimmering sapphire blue with a ruby red mane and wings, Tanza’s Fluff could and would catch the light and sparkle, a rare genetic trait and one that was dominant in Tanza’s genes.

Vincent and Gus had worked her over for years, taking 100s of foals from her, Tanza always held out hope that this time it would be different and she would be able to keep her babbehs, but every time she would lose them before even getting the chance to feed them, then she would be pregnant again soon enough, too soon to remember how heartbroken the loss was before, and the time before that, and the time before that.

But now here she was in a strange room with her latest batch of foals, and they were still with her, her gorgeous, wonderful babbehs and she got to see them, hold them, feed them, love them. There was five of them two fillies and three colts, each more beautiful than the last, Tanza spent every moment she had kissing her children, hugging them, feeding them, letting them know that their mummah loved them so, SO much on the chance that she would lose them again.

Tanza looked up as the door opened, she shielded her foals when she saw the face of Meanie Mistah Gus, but then she saw a beautiful woman she had never seen before, the lady stepped inside, said some words to Mistah Gus that Tanza didn’t understand before Mistah Gus left and it was just the pretty lady left in the room with her.

Tanza couldn’t stop the smile growing on her face as the pretty lady approached her. “Hewwo. Be nyu mummah fow Tan-Zah an babbehs?”

Victoria showed no outward emotion as she looked over Tanza and her foals, softly she ran her the back of her fingers of them, feeling the warmth of their fat little bodies and their mummah’s Fluff as she wrapped her body around them all to keep them safe.

“You’re children are very beautiful.”

“Fank yu nice wady, Tan-Zah hab biggesh heawt-happies tu be mummah gain, neba awwowed tu keep babbehs befowe, dey aww SU pwetty, Tan-Zah wub dem aww.”

Victoria nodded, just to keep the charade going. She wasn’t lying, the foals were quite beautiful, they were still young, a couple days old if that, still blind and chirping as they pulled themselves closer to the warmth of their mother, almost all of them were Alicorns and almost all of them had Tanza’s shimmering coat gene. Most surprisingly though was that all of them were vastly different colours, red, blue, green, yellow and black, the black one being the only one without the shimmer gene and the green one being a unicorn instead of an Alicorn.

It wasn’t unusual to have several colours in a litter, but this vast array of the spectrum was quite rare. Victoria pulled back her hand and looked at Tanza.

“Do you have a best baby?”

Tanza nodded. “Gween babbeh, he owny babbeh dat nu hab wingies, udda Fwuffies nu wike wingie-pointy Fwuffies. Gween babbeh am bestesh su he git wittew mowe miwkies, be big an stwong tu pwotect bwuddas an sissies fwom meanies.”

Victoria was pleasantly surprised, she had heard of some mares raising their best babies to be strong – or become Toughie Friends as they were sometimes called – but had never seen it herself before.

It was about to make her job that much easier.

Victoria reached over and picked up the red foal, another colt, his coat was a deep, dark red and his first signs of a mane were a rich, royal purple. He would’ve made a great stud one day.

Would’ve.

“This is your prettiest baby, wouldn’t you say?”

“Aww babbehs am pwetty, eben nu shy-nee babbeh.”

“True, but this one is even MORE pretty, right?”

“If nice wady fink babbeh am pwettia dan udda pwetty babbehs den nice wady am wight. Du nice wady wan be mummah fow pwetty wed babbeh?”

Victoria couldn’t help but smirk again as she took the red colt and carried him over to the other table. Tanza felt her heart skip in fear for her son being taken from her.

“Uh… nice wady? Babbeh am tuu wittew tu be way fwom mummah, need stay fow huggies an miwkies.”

“Oh don’t worry, he’s right here with me. You do trust me don’t you?”

Tanza nodded and slunk back down, her programming told her to trust all humans but something didn’t feel right about the way the nice lady was looking at her red babbeh.

Victoria placed the red colt onto the table on his back, the hard, uncaring wood made him start peeping in distress, wondering where the soft, inviting warmth of his mother had gone, his blind panic and his short flailing limbs clenched something in Tanza’s chest seeing her son in peril.

‘Peep peep, chirp, peep.’

Victoria softly ran her fingers down the side of the colt, almost immediately he calmed down, cooing softly at the gentle touch, his tiny wings fluttering with happiness. Victoria kept stroking him for a few minutes, letting the colt roll over slightly so he could hug the soft touch that had calmed him down so well.

Then with her free hand, Victoria grabbed a pair of pliers and used them to tear off the colt’s left wing, twisting it violently and yanking it out of its socket.

“SSSSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!”

The colt HOWLED, pain and confusion were all he could understand now, his tubby body shook and he flailed his limbs trying to run away, only to be held in place by the soft fingers that had comforted him moments ago.

Tanza’s eyes went wide. “NU! Nice wady nu huwt babbeh, am onwy wiitew babbeh, need huggies an wub.”

Victoria turned her head towards Tanza, her expression far from caring but not cruel either, it was a cold indifference that frightened Tanza even more as she curled back down, wrapping her body tighter to her other foals, the four of them peeping and shitting at hearing their brother’s cries for help.

Not taking her eyes off Tanza, Victoria tore off the colt’s second wing.

‘PEEEEEEP! PEEP PEEP CHIRP!’

Stuck in place by Victora’s hand, the red colt screamed for his mother, why wasn’t his mother helping him, saving him from this horrible monster causing him so much pain. He tried to flap his wings to fly away, only for the still freshly wounded stumps to sting with the rapid movement, causing the colt to panic even more and flap his wings harder, setting him into a horrendous cycle.

Tanza was distraught. “WAI HUWT BABBEH, BABBEH NU DU ANEEFING TU MUNSTAH WADY!”

Victoria put down the pliers, still holding the colt down she pulled out a cigarette and placed it in her mouth, not lighting it just yet. She then picked the colt up, ignoring his whimpers as her fingers ran across his fresh wounds, and carried him over to Tanza, holding him in front of the table but too far for her to actually touch.

Not that that stopped her from trying, the desperate mother reached out, tears of hurt and exertion in her eyes as she tried anxiously to even just touch her child and remind him that his mummah was there.

“It ok babbah, mummah hewe, mummah nu wet…”

Victoria pulled the colt back further from Tanza and with her free hand she took out a lighter and lit her cigarette, not worrying about the smoke alarm since she knew Vincent had disabled them in this room.

“You still want to know why I’m doing this, why I’m hurting your ‘wittew babbeh’?” Victoria asked with a mocking tone.

The other foals peeped at the harsh smelling smoke that was slowly filling the room, Tanza tried to calm them down before looking at Victoria.

“Wai?”

Victoria took a long drag and blew the smoke into Tanza’s face, setting the Alicorn off in a coughing fit.

“Because I can.”

She then pressed her fingers against the red colt’s wounded stump, when he opened his mouth to scream in agony, Victoria jammed the still hot cigarette into his throat.

Immediately the colt started freaking out again, his sensitive mouth set ablaze by the embers, his delicate lungs shredded by the harsh smoke.

“SCCCRRRRR…KAFF KAFF…EEEEEEE…KAFF KAFF!”

Victoria could see specks of blood in the colt’s hacking, not enough to be concerned about him dying but enough to know there was significant damage.

Tanza was in floods of anguish at the sight. “PWEEEEEEESSSSSEEEE!!! NU GIB BABBEH HUWTIES, AM GUD BABBEH, NEBA DU ANEEFING TU WADY! TAN-ZAH DU ANEEFING JUS GIB BABBEH BAK TU MUMMAH, BABBEH NEED HUGGIES AN WUB!”

“Really? Anything? Would you let the ugliest, meanest stallion I can find give you bad special huggies?”

Tanza nodded without hesitation. “Yeh, mummah du aneefing fow babbehs.”

“Would you eat nothing but shit for the rest of your pathetic life?”

“Yeh, pwease gib babbeh bak tu mummah.”

“Would you kill your best baby?”

“Ye…”

Tanza trailed off, she couldn’t give ANY of her children forever sleepies, she loved them all too much. Unfortunately for her, Victoria picked up on that.

“There we are, that’s something we can use. Here’s what we’ll do, if you kill your best baby, stomp his little green head to pieces, then I’ll give you back your red baby. If you don’t, then I will stay here and give your red baby the WORST hurties, and you will have to sit there and watch it all, knowing the only way to save him, is to kill your green baby.”

Tanza sniffed back tears. “Yu am munstah, gib mummah wowstesh heawt-huwties say dat, mummah neba gib babbehs foweba sweepies.”

Victoria chuckled. “If you say so.”

She then took the still coughing colt – his eyes were closed but Victoria imagines they’d nearly be as red as his coat – and carried him over to the small table again, the poor little guy was too distraught, too pained and too distracted to know he was still in danger, his internal programming simply recognised the touch of a human and he reached out his stumpy little legs towards the hand that held him. Victoria gently reached out and grasped the colt’s front right leg holding it softly to calm his frazzled nerves.

Then with a swift slice of the scalpel in her other hand, she severed the leg in one motion, the razor sharp blade cutting through the colt’s fatty tissue and paper-thin bones with ease.

The colt wailed, the sharp blade meant the pain wasn’t as harsh as losing his wings but instantly the colt was aware of his limbs and how he was supposed to have more. The teeny stump of his lost leg shook, almost comically, searching for the lost feeling of weight and touch.

“SCCCCRRR…KAFFF…RRRREEEEE!”

Tanza almost leapt to her son’s aid, only the loud chirping of her foals, brought on by her sudden movement kept her from jumping off the table.

“NU TAKE BABBEH WEGGIES, NEED WEGGIES TU WUN AN PWAY WIV UDDA BABBEHS!”

“Don’t worry, he can still run and play with three legs, he’ll just be a little slower. So long as I don’t take this leg, he’ll be ok.”

Victoria waited until Tanza’s heart has settled, her naive brain taking the word of a human that her three leggie son could still have a comfortable life of playing with his siblings… And then she lopped off the colt’s other front leg.

“CCCHHHHHHIIIIRRRRRPPPPPPP!!! PEEEEEEP PEEEEEP PEEEEEP!!!”

“NUUHUUUUHUUU!! MEANIE WADY WIE, SAY NU TAKE BABBEH UDDA WEGGIE DEN TAKE WEGGIE.”

“I didn’t say I wouldn’t take his leg.”

“Wha?”

“I said he could still live a happy life IF I didn’t take his leg. Then I took it anyway.”

Tanza’s innocent little mind couldn’t wrap around that level of baseless cruelty. “Bu… wai?”

“So it would give you even worse ‘heart-hurties’ when I did.”

Tanza was immediately flustered. “Da…da…dat am…WOWSTESH FING! Yu am wowstesh munstah wady, gibben mummah heawt-huwties wike dat.”

“Oh don’t worry. It’s only gonna get worse from here.”

Before Tanza could reply, Victoria jumped back to the table with the red colt and grabbed the pair of pliers, placing the two prongs either side of the colt’s horn, and started twisting.

Even though he was already beaten, bloodied and broken by his abuse so far, the colt was still unprepared for this, his precious horn, it’s nerve endings embedded deep into his skull, was suddenly set ablaze with agony, every fibre in his body was shocked so violently that he almost broke his own weak bones from the jolt of stiffening up so abruptly.

And then he felt his own flesh being pulled from his skull.

He howled, he cried and pleaded, waving his stumps where his arms used to be, trying to stop this horrible monster from taking his horn, his pre-programmed mind telling him THIS was important, this made him special. He could stand the pain, the anguish, the embarrassment, the feel of his own blood dripping down his face, the horror of still being too young to see, to fully comprehend WHY this was happening to him.

His chirps for his mother’s help turned from pleading to furious, enraged that his loving mother would allow him to be treated like this. And Tanza could hear the change in his tone.

“Mun…Wady pwease, wet mummah hab babbeh bak, babbeh NEED mummah, hab wowstesh huwties, need mummah huggies an wub.”

“I’ll give him back, just as soon as you kill your best baby.”

“Huuhuuu, mummah nu wan gib ANEE babbeh foweba sweepies.”

“Then you only have yourself to blame for this part.”

With a final, sickening crunch, Victoria yanked the Alicorn’s horn right off of his head, a bald patch of blood and muscle, potentially even bone was now open to the cruel, cold air of the world, and the colt felt every nerve-shredding second of it.

Victoria smirked when she saw how closely the colt’s blood resembled the colour of his coat, from a distance you’d never even know something had happened. She pushed the wailing colt over onto his back, his back legs and front stumps flailing madly for something, ANYTHING that could comfort him from the worst, most painful day of his short life.

Instead, he got Victoria pushing her hand onto his stomach and using her thumb and forefinger to hold open his back legs, the colt peeped and cried in the shame of someone looking at his nu-nu stick, something so personal and intimate that only he and his future special-friend should ever be that close to.

Then Victoria rammed the colt’s own severed horn into his genitals.

This was it, the colt knew this was the moment, even if he didn’t fully understand it, somewhere deep in his brain he knew what he was feeling. The horn had shredded his penis, completely carving the tiny appendage from his body, the force had also utterly demolished one of his testicles into mush and left the other a bruised, throbbing lump that was quickly going purple as it died from lack of circulation, as well as badly fracturing his hips, meaning the colt would barley be able to use his back legs, let alone mate with them.

The colt knew what this moment meant, it meant that he would never have a family of his own, he’d never share the love that he had, the boundless, endless, enduring love that he had for his family, his friends, his mate, his children.

Though he could say the words, the colt knew now that he wanted to die.

Tanza’s face was a mess of tears and snot, recognising the hopeless lilt in her son’s voice.

“Pwe…eee…aasseee!” She croaked out, too emotionally drained to shout anymore. “Pwease gib babbeh bak, mummah du aneefing, ANEEFING!”

“Kill your best baby.”

“Huu, nu dat.”

Victoria turned back to the colt, his chirps now weaker and less frantic, she took a set of tweezers off the table and used them to pinch the colt’s left eye-lid. The small dribble of blood told her that damage had already been done but that wasn’t enough for her and she ripped his eyelid open.

Almost instantly, the colt’s still developing pupils were hit with the harsh lighting above him, he had just enough time to feel his cornea burn away before he was hit was an encroaching darkness.

Tanza could hear the renewed screaming of her son, his senseless peeps calling out into the darkness, a darkness that was all he could see now. She turned to her other foals, all peeping, crying and shitting, in particular her green unicorn son, already bulkier and stronger that his siblings, perfectly suited to protect her babbehs from the monsters of the world, to do what she could not.

She closed her eyes and she lifted her hoof and stomped down on his skull, killing her bestesh babbeh, killing the protection her other children desper…

‘Beeb?’.

She opened her eyes, and she screamed, Victoria turned round to see what the commotion was and couldn’t believe how lucky she was.

The green unicorn wasn’t dead, Tanza’s decree of turning him into a future Toughie Friend had made him a strong foal, strong enough to survive the usual killing blow from his emotionally and physically weakened mother. His skull was badly dented, his tongue severed from where his burgeoning teeth had bit into it and his ears dripping quite a bit of blood.

The unicorn looked around, dazed and disorienting, too brain damaged to understand what was going on.

‘Chibd?’

Tanza felt her heart shatter all over again as she stomped on her green son again, and again, and again, until she couldn’t hear his derped crying anymore. The destroyed mummah lay down and closed her eyes, wishing for all of this to be over, to go back to when it was just her and her children and everything was good.

She didn’t opened her eyes and Victoria scooped the broken remains of her son away, but she did when she felt something elese being put into his place.

‘Chirp?’

Tanza looked down, and couldn’t stop the smile building on her face as she saw, returned to join his siblings fluff-pile, was her red son.

“BABBEH!”

She pounced on him, enveloping his tiny body with hugs and kisses, unbearably happy at his return. Victoria took a moment to savour the distressed cries of pain from a colt still fresh with cuts, bruised and amputations being smothered by his obliviously joyous mother, before leaving the room and shutting the door.

As she made her way back to the front of the store, she saw that Vincent had returned and was chatting to Gus, he spotted her and broke out into a big smile.

“TORI! Sampling our elite membership again I see?”

“Just letting off some steam Vin, was in the mood to destroy something beautiful.”

“Yes, Gus was just telling me about your little meeting with Tanzanite, not sure I would’ve given you her so easily, but I guess you pay enough to cover anything that happens to her.

Victoria chuckled and place her hand on Vincent’s chin, mockingly cupping it like he was a child.

“Don’t worry little brother, you can still breed the little bitch, I didn’t hurt her. Physically that is.”

Vincent rolled his eyes and swatted away her hand. “You gotta stop with the ‘little brother’ thing, you got two minutes on me.”

“Two and a half, and don’t you ever forget it. Anyway I should get going, I’ve got a date with Ricardo tonight and I need to get ready.”

“Ricar… RICKY? The fuck you going on a date with that drug-addled prick for?”

“First of all, he’s not a user, he’s a dealer. And secondly, because he’s the only man I know who appreciate the finer points of abuse, today will already cover a good few hours over dinner.”

Vincent scoffed. “Happy to be of service.”

“And I will happily use them again when I need to. I’ll catch you late Vinny, you too Gus.”

Gus went to wave goodbye but stopped with he saw the look in Vincent’s eyes, that brotherly concern mixed with a minor annoyance at Victoria’s blasé attitude.

Victoria Harkness however, simply walked out of the store and lit up another cigarette, taking a deep drag as she felt a calm wash over her, a calm that could only come from the absolute decimation of a mother’s love.

Oh yes, this had been a good day.

35 Likes

Ricky’s a very lucky man.

2 Likes

Well he wasn’t getting anywhere with Tara so I figured I’d throw him a bone

3 Likes

When this started a part of my brain thought she was going to do some brutal flower arranging. It probably cause of the poise of this character.

1 Like

Good to have you back BTW.

Hope you’ll check out my new stuff as well.

1 Like

I feel bad to the mare all was positive and yet due to special membership it added her trauma with those two owners torture chamber special :cry:

And having two good quality foals destroyed

Well business is business

4 Likes

Ah Alicorn abuse is always appreciated, such a rare thing treat

1 Like