The Jonathan Mongola Timeline [By BFM101]

With certain… events forcing the Mongola Saga to move in a different direction, I’ve decided to introduce an archive for future use. The Jonathan Mongola Timeline.

Much like Josef’s story it’s recommended to read these in release order as Jonathan’s storyline features muti-chapter arcs.

The Smarty Herd Arc:
The Spaghetti Experiment,
Back In Class,
A Light In The Darkness,
Scorched Earth

Old Wounds
Something Beautiful
Elysium

The Exterminator Arc:
Babbehs Make Everything Better Right?,
The Devil’s Daughter,
Endings & Beginnings,
The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship
Fluffy Killer Business

A Light In The Darkness (Complete): 2 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 [END]

Babbehs Makes Everything Better, Right? (Complete): 3 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 [END]

Something Beautiful (Complete): 3 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1

The Devil’s Daughter (Complete): 4 Years Post Crimson
Chapter 1
Origins (Part 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 [END]

The Spaghetti Experiment (Complete): 5 and 1/2 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1
Aftermath

Back In Class (Complete): 5 and 1/2 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 [END]

Old Wounds (Complete): ~5 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1

Scorched Earth (Ongoing)
Chapter 1

Ending & Beginnings (Complete): 5 and 1/2 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1

The Start Of A Beautiful Friendship (Complete): 5 and 1/2 years Post Crimson
Chapter 1

Elysium (Ongoing): 6 Years Post-Crimson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Fluffy Killer Business (Ongoing)
(0): Your Lumps Or Your Life
(0.5): A Dirty Job
(1): The F.N.G. Part 1
(1): The F.N.G. Part 2
(2): Deconstructed

23 Likes

There’s a corollary to it that states the more someone knows (ie, an expert in their field), the more they assume others know. So, given how smart Jonathan is…? Hrm :wink:

Also, that “What If…” has me… not salivating in a literal sense but…

3 Likes

I’m still not fully convinced that Josef won’t come back as a fluffy from Jonathan transplanting his brain or uploading his consciousness. Just can’t put my guard down when it comes to him.

2 Likes

In the main timeline? No, Josef’s forever sleepies.

As a potential What If…? Maybe

5 Likes

Good luck with the “What if…” Timeline. They can be hit or miss. Expect mix reactions.

But this seem like interesting reads when they’re done.

2 Likes

I know I will love whatever you crank out. Great teasers!

2 Likes

What if Josef and Jonathan team up for an extended campaign?

What if Crimson had Rex in his head, the two fighting for control?

What if Katherine and Josef didn’t break up before?

What if Napoleon and Hippolyta were adopted by Josef instead of or in addition to Crimson?

What if BMF’s alternate identity was really Booperino?

1 Like

That last one is interesting, but I’ll never confirm it one way or another

1 Like

Well, some artists take up alternate identities because their audience is too narrowminded to let them do something differen…

OMG you’re actually Muffin, aren’t you?

(kidding, kidding)

2 Likes

What about with crimson? That could work right? And you could have one of the funniest and best fluffies ever back. In fact Jonathan and crimson would make a really good team now that I think about it and they never really meet ea h other

1 Like

Jonathan’s more of a loner character, given his history it’s hard for him to connect with anyone let alone a Fluffy. But I’m toying with the idea of pairing him with someone, don’t know who or what yet but I’ll see what comes of it.

As for Crimson, I’ve something in mind, it won’t be Crimson per se, but it should fill the gap he left

2 Likes

That’ll be a big gap. Especially if he enfed it a few times before bowing out.

2 Likes

i wonder if the experiment is repeatable
mind if I write a story about someone having discovered his notes after josefs death and attempting to recreate crimson? if its not ok thats fine

1 Like

Go for it, I’m interested to see what you can do

1 Like

I did it! I know I cant really hold a candle to you but I tried my best.

1 Like

Ah i cant wait to read these incoming stories. All of them sound so interesting, especially the What If stories. There’s just so many concepts and ideas that could be done that would be interesting to see. Like What If Taffy, Chili, and Moss had been given to Josef to fulfill the deal, what if Josef didn’t die, what if Josef’s parents were actual decent people, what if Jonathan never killed their parents, what if sweetheart failed escaping Josef, what if Katherine was the fluffy killing psycho and Josef was the one that had a change of heart on how they viewed fluffies, what if Crimson was never created, etc. There are just so many possibilities and I cant wait to see what happens.

I just wanted to say that you are one of my favorite creators on this site. Your stories always leave me on the edge of my seat, enjoying the good hugbox moments, and dreading the bad abuse moments and sobbing because of the sad box moments. Thank you so much for your content and keep up the amazing work. But be sure to give yourself breaks too to starve off burnout!

1 Like

Ah, a “What if” story… If anything I hope we get to see a happier Josef or at least one that isnt completely deranged.

Hey so are you re writing sorched earth?

Scorched Earth is still on the table, and hopefully my attempts at focusing will let me continue it.

Don’t be surprised however if I start it over, I’ll need to get back into the proper headspace to do it justice

3 Likes