Back In Class Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

@CuddlyBloodily’s latest Professor Comic hit my abuse spot just right, so naturally I had to introduce him to The Mongolas.

The classroom sat in stunned silence at the demonstration in front of them, all but a gentle hum of shock and intrigued could be heard throughout the lecture hall.

Well, that and the screaming.

“NUUUUUU!!! WEAVE TUMMEH-BABBEHS AWONE!!”

The pregnant lilac mare screeched as The Professor pushed his hand in deeper into her vagina, already up to his wrist inside her.

“As you can see, Fluffy mares lack a full cervix, this is by design to allow for an almost 100% chance of impregnation from intercourse as well as an easier time during the birthing process, hence why Fluffy births rarely last longer than a couple hours. Unfortunately for our little friend here, it also makes it quite easy for me to do this.”

And with a sharp pull, The Professor gripped hold of one of the mare’s unborn foetuses and yanked it out of its mother.

“AAAAIIIEEEEE!!!”

Blood and shit and mucus shot out of the mother as her bruised and bloodied special-place was ripped open from the force of her foals removal. Through her agony she could vaguely feel something between her legs, something small.

Something moving.

Stuck on her back, the mother craned her neck, she couldn’t see what was moving but she could see The Professor, the once nice-mistah who’d promised to help find her special-friend and look after her new family, her first ever litter, was now holding one of her tummeh-babbehs between his fingers.

Even with her vision blurred by tears and pain, she could see the tiny movements of her child’s waving limbs, she was just able to make out the soft blue of their Fluff, nearly identical to her special-friends before he vanished…

The Professor examined the foal. “Because of the short gestation period, roughly a month give or take, Fluffy foetuses are simultaneously impossible to get an exact timeframe for, and easy as pie to get a ballpark. Based on my estimation this little guy was about two to three days away from birth, you can tell by the fact that he’s essentially fully-formed an conscious, however there’s likely to be internal issues from his untimely birth.”

The Professor placed the foal down next to his two siblings, both of them still half-stuck in their mother. He moved the camera closer to allow his students to get a better look at the three foals on the two screens on either side of the classroom. The lilac mother turned her head, and while the angle was awkward she could just see her babbehs on one of the screens, their bodies still filthy from the afterbirth, and their breathing laboured and weak.

“Babbehs?” She squeaked out pitifully.

The Professor ignored her and pressed his finger against the neck of the foal he’d ripped out.

“As you can see, this one is finding it hard to breath, likely his lungs haven’t fully developed which is why he’s not making as much noise as you might expect. He won’t make it to adulthood, in fact if he’s lucky he might live for three days, but it’ll be a torturous three days of confusion and pain, some might say a mercy kill would be the best thing for him.”

None of the students saw, but a sly grin touched on The Professors face for a moment, before turned back to his class.

“But where would be the scientific benefit of that? Tomorrow we will examine the foals more closely and see how they handle their premature arrival.”

As The Professor looked out over the classroom, he spotted a familiar face in the back, despite it being a number of years since they last spoke, he easily recognised the messy blonde hair and the scruffy beard.

“You can all take an early five minutes, I’ll need to clean up here anyway. For extra reading brush up on chapters 4 and 5 of Gr1m’s Grimoire. Any questions reach me on my email, otherwise have a god day.”

The students took their belongings and left, each of them chattering about The Professors lecture, some were still a little queasy, but most of them were left fascinated by the display. As the hall slowly emptied, only the two men remained, The Professor wiped his hands clean and approached his visitor.

“Hello Jonathan, it’s been some time.”

Jonathan Mongola chuckled and shook his friends hand. “Indeed it has, I swear you’ve gotten balder.”

“We’ll you’ve gotten skinnier, prison food not agreeing with you? Or have you been lacking hot meals while on the run?”

Jonathan kept the smile on his face, but The Professor could tell he’d touched a nerve. “I didn’t want to leave, I was almost half-way through my sentence, I could’ve stayed. Then I heard.”

“About Josef? Yes I’m aware, for the record I am sorry for your loss, Josef was a brilliant mind, troubled but what genius isn’t? He would’ve made a great student if he was more… inclined towards team-building.”

Jonathan playfully scoffed. “You can say Josef was a stuck-up prick, I’m well aware of my brothers shortcomings. But thank you, you’re one of the few people that hearing that from actually means something.”

The Professor gave Jonathan a comforting pat on the shoulder, he’d known the two Mongola boys when they were younger, hired as a tutor by their father. Even back then he could tell how much the brothers despised their abusive childhood, part of him felt like he should’ve been worried at how quickly the boys took towards the bloodier parts of biology, namely dissection and even a vivisection or two.

But the Mongola brothers showed a great attitude towards science and the applications thereof, and that spark was too important to be extinguished with morality. Sadly both brothers were too old by the time Fluffies came about and The Professor found a niche market to corner, but Jonathan still visited him several times before his imprisonment, every time looking to learn something more about hurting Fluffies.

The Professor suspected he was here to bring back the old days.

Turning back to the lilac mother, still weakly trying to reach her foals, The Professor pulled the three of them away from her and placed them in a heated cage on his desk, now without the students, Jonathan could hear their strained weezing. The mare tried to reach out for her foals.

“Ba…babbehs. Come tu… tu mummah.”

With her focus on her foals, The Professor roughly pressed an empty glass bottle on her teat and squeezed her dry, before doing to same with the other one. The mare cried at the pain and humiliation.

“Pwease stop, dem miwkies fow babbehs, need gwow big an stwong.”

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll make sure to feed them your milk”

“We…weawwy?” Suddenly the mare’s face lit up, as though the events of the day hadn’t happened.”

The Professor scooped her off the table and cradled her in his arms as he walked around the room. “Of course, I mean after all I need to keep them alive long enough to see them die.”

The mare’s face dropped. “Bu, nu wan babbehs gu foweba sweepies.”

“Oh. Well tough luck then.”

And before she could react, The Professor opened a trash-chute in his wall and tossed her inside, her frantic screams carried for a few moments before disappearing completely. The Professor turned back to Jonathan.

“She’ll likely break her neck on the landing, if she’s lucky that is.”

“I never could get the hang of the sweet-talk thing, I just want to punt the little fuckers whenever I see them.”

“You never will learn it Jonathan, your feelings towards Fluffies are too marred in hatred. You should think like your brother, treat them as nothing more than scientific curiosity, and maybe a little bit of catharsis as well.”

“Thanks for the head-trip, but I’ll pass. I’m actually heading up to see Ted, he’s got a feral herd he needs dealt with and that poor hugboxing fuck is too much of a peace and love hippy to get his hands dirty. So trust me, I’ve got enough catharsis to mellow out a fucking kaiju.”

“Ah Theodore, yes I remember him. Very squeamish, but a good heart, very rare to find these days, as I’m sure you’ll agree.”

Jonathan said nothing, memories of his father’s abuse as well as his own faults flooded his mind.

“Listen, I just came to say hi, let you know about Josef. I figured you at least earned the chance to hear it from me. Thanks for your time and good luck with the classes.”

As Jonathan turned to leave, The Professor reached out and gripped him on the shoulder.

“Jonathan, please stay, at least for a little while. I know what it’s like to lose someone and I don’t expect you to talk about Josef, but maybe we can let out some frustrations on a couple Fluffies, like the old days. You good for that?”

Jonathan knew he should go, he didn’t want to leave Ted waiting too long for him, but the prospect of hurting Fluffies with a master was too tempting to pass up.

“Yeah, I’m good for that.”

Chapter 2 [END]

33 Likes

How did I not see this until now? I love it! The professor WOULD keep in touch with the Mongola boys…

1 Like