Hunger Fluffies: Greedy Glutton (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Oh, Miss Nibbles Jackson… If only you’d been able to keep that appetite in check…

Miss Nibbles Jackson’s fate for the Hunger Fluffies event! Featuring @ElGuzz 's contestant Browny, and cameos by some of the others!

66 Likes

Brownie causing two accidental deaths is hilarious lol

6 Likes

I’m sorry Miss Jackson

No really, I feel bad. All she wanted was a good meal. Too bad her dinner didn’t agree with her.

6 Likes

A moment of silence for Miss Nibbles Jackson.

3 Likes

Fuck that little poopie shit, how dare he kill the best character, somebody make sure he suffers and doesn’t win

1 Like

I guess you could say they

Bit off more than they could chew

Naamloos-2

6 Likes

Damn

1 Like

Miss Nibbles will live on in my heart

My beautiful three-legged swirly-eyed cannibal crap-horse waifu

Ohhh poor Miss Nibbles jackson, i was rooting for her to win, though it makes sence her appetite would get the better of her. poor poor jackson

2 Likes

i hope your day gets better friend.

2 Likes

Hey now, this ain’t a Browny-hating space and we don’t yet know who won. I could have picked anyone to be Miss Jackson’s target, I just didn’t know if Fuji was supposed to be grayscale and felt pretty sure the other two options would have stayed and fought. Browny was picked for his lack of fighting spirit, not his color!

(Browny is also like… the only contestant who has something to lose, so it makes sense people would gravitate toward him. It woulda been more even if more entrants had a sympathetic backstory I think.)

Either way, I hope your day gets better! Buy yourself a chocolate ice cream (or better yet a brownie) and pretend it’s Browny as you dig in.

5 Likes

Brownie’s scared expression in last panel of page one is fantastic!

The slip’n’drown end sequence is very good, and it’s endearing and terrifying to stay with Miss Nibbles Jackson through her final moments.

3 Likes

seethe

3 Likes

Aww, thank you. I hope you have a nice day, too. I actually do like Brownie quite a bit, I think he’s a good everyman protagonist. Miss Nibbles was just my favorite. =( One of the few shitrats I’d ever adopt.

You did an amazing job of sending her off and this is a really good comic. Ignore my nonsense.

Thanks. It was really bad. I hope you have a good day, too. <3

soyjak cope direct response

5 Likes

You need anything, my dude?

cope

You do that.

fluffy pony nft

more useful than an actual fluffy

1 Like

I dunno what kinda weird flirting you two are doing, but since I’m getting notifs for it, unless you’re gonna mint a Drowned Miss Nibbles Jackson NFT, can you continue your chat in DMs or something? Thank you in advance!

2 Likes