Hunger for Bread - II/End - LostDauphin

I definitely plan to do it in the future, it is one of the things I have always wanted to do, so, it is likely :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah your style would do great in childrenā€™s books.

2 Likes

You only live twice Mr Fluffy. But given the state of your species I doubt we can call that ā€˜livingā€™

5 Likes

Well, a modest life is still a life. And we could use less people ā€œliving their best livesā€ on Instagram :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Lov your art and fluffys

1 Like

Wonderful it was worth every day of waiting to see how I finished that little wretched, I loved the end :star_struck:

1 Like

Bravo bravo what a great comic!

1 Like

So, question: Iā€™ve never had this kind of bread before. Appropriate topping? Jam? Jelly? Butter? Marmite?

@Chikahiro Honestly, Iā€™m not very sure, in my country a version is eaten that is a type of yeast-free cassava bread (like a hard tortilla, it doesnā€™t have a lot of flavor on its own) that sometimes garlic is added, we usually eat it with meat, butter, in sweets and those stuff.

In other countries they make it with yeast (Spongy) And it is usually eaten with some sweet and hot drink, such as chocolate or oatmeal, I think the closest thing in flavor is cheese bread.

2 Likes

Awww, it always cute for a big brother to do nice things for their little sister

2 Likes

He may be an bastard abuser, but never a bad big brother.

4 Likes

Sounds better than marmite! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is nice ending weird but love how you do the preparation for it. And its emotions as it was being wash.

And its fluff is easier to removed.

Questions:

• If you let the foal casava untouched it will sprout out like its mother?

• If you turned it into a casava bread like this story and didnt eat it and treat it as a pet, it will still expire and grow mold like typical bread?

3 Likes

Ah, how deliciously existential :bread::skull::bread:

2 Likes

@FallenAngel007 Iā€™m glad you liked it.

And the answers are ā€¦ Yes, and yes! If you plant it and allow it to grow, it will be an adult cassafluff like its mother, but if you turn it into bread, it will remain an eternal foal until it expires and ends up rotting like ordinary bread.

6 Likes

Welpā€¦ Iā€™m gonna be seeing the face in panel six in my nightmares tonight!

Will say though, this whole comic has got me very interested in Cassava Bread. Think I may need to hit up the market later and see if I can find some ingredients. :grin:

Preferably the kind that donā€™t scream and beg for mercy, but eh, beggars cant be choosersā€¦

7 Likes

Honestly you are AMAZING

2 Likes

Fresh bread really do be dat good tho.

1 Like

Question: Will the cassafluff be alive again when she poops it out?

3 Likes