Hunger pains (By labcoat)

At least he got a hug once.

Surprised she didn’t eat him cause he had sketties in his stomach.

5 Likes

Yum yum, things like this are just wonderful brain food to get you in the mood to draw more abuse!!

2 Likes

The moral of the story:no good deed goes unpunished if you’re the worst baby.
Its obvious that the puke green baby is the mother fluffers bestest future pavement stain.
The irony is that of this dysfunctional family unit its the poopy baby that’s the least of an eyesore.

3 Likes

Just to let you know, the “child-abuse” tag is for human child abuse (some stories include it for drama).
The “foal-abuse” tag would be a better fit for this post.

4 Likes

I’d love to see a sequel where some human walks by and the mummah tries to get adopted by them only to be turned down purely because her and her foals have ugly colors.

3 Likes

But that is the thing about nummie finders being poopies - they are conveniently camouflaged & disposable :grinning:

1 Like

This is why I login.

4 Likes

Please, make the mummha suffer

1 Like

Absolute perfection!

1 Like

The mother should have her front hooves cut off and forced to feed poopie-babbehs and Alicorns and if she tries to kick them away she should have the shit whacked out of her with her former front limbs until she complies to feeding them

1 Like

All seems correct and above board here, he did num some of the noodles afterall and as a poopie the punishment for eating something that doesn’t come out of a anus is death so :shrug:

Life comes full circle it seems.

4 Likes

Oh I may be a hugboxers but THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE…

Mummah deserves a slow death for that.

1 Like

I don’t want justice for the poop, but I prefer when in the end they all end badly, without wanting to take against the author “who is one of the best” for me shortly after they all died because those sketties had slow-acting poison.

1 Like

He just prolonged their deaths so it works out in a cosmic kind of justice

1 Like

Better yet, do all of that but instead of just breaking her legs, turn her into a Milk-Bag. Amputation and tongue removal, then use her to feed litters composed entirely of poopie babys until she finally dies.

1 Like

And make her watch the main fluffies be happy while she is milk-bagged!

1 Like