Hunger pains (By labcoat)

147 Likes

Yep, that’s a fluffy all right. They deserve vivisection.

18 Likes

Did the little fella dirty :sob:

27 Likes

Treated him like shit, even. But he deserve it, after all, it’s a poopie. Nobody wants a genetic aberration like that.

16 Likes

I’d kill the bestest baby in front of the mother, brake her front legs, and take her remaining babys.

15 Likes

What an ungrateful bitch, I hope karma pays for her.

16 Likes

The mother and bestest babbeh look like poopies too. They’re the color of shit after eating too many blueberries.

13 Likes

Well at least he didnt starved to death

6 Likes

A poopy has died, and things became a bit better. No Justice for Poopy is a good thing, and I sincerely thank you for this.

9 Likes

New Labcoat comic and it’s a banger! Love these textless ones, the expressions are so strong. :black_heart:

6 Likes

HELL yeah

Get fucked poopie babbeh

5 Likes

Lmfao get fuckt retard

4 Likes

Or gallbladder/bile duct failure poop, which is a MUCH worse type of poop (and I speak from experience).

1 Like

3 Likes

Nahhh that is fucked up bro wass willing to find food for his skeleton of a mother and then fuckin dies wow

7 Likes

lol

4 Likes

Part 2 they all starve because mummah killed her splorin baby and no one else wants to look for food.

12 Likes

Stupid bitch. She had herself a nummies finder and went and ruined it. Now it’s back to square one. My favorite fluffy idiots are the ones that are stupid even by fluffy “logic”, where even another fluffy would think they’re a “dummeh”.

Also, I don’t know why she’s so stuck up. She’s and her bestest are only one step above a Poopie, but she doesn’t even care much for her other “pwetty” babies. She’s even dumber than a normal bitch-mare!

13 Likes

poor baby, i hope the rest of her kids hate her for killing their sibling… poor baby.
this is wonderfully done, if it makes me feel so strongly about this little fluffy. <3

9 Likes

Poor guys was done dirty, he was a good babbeh

8 Likes