Hungry Babies (Babbhes Story) (3/3) By: eidalac

You are a baby. A brand new baby. You are also cold, wet and hungry. You need hugs, and love and milk right now!

Where is momma!?

Are you a bad baby!!?

You are so scared you scream!!

peep peep peep

You hear other screams!

Oh no, other babies, are they bad!?

Where is momma!!

YOU ARE SO SCARED!

Then, you feel everything move and it’s so… wait… you smell MOMMA!

cheep cheep cheep

She smells so nice, you can feel the nasty cold wetness go away!

“Cheepy babbhes get wickie cweansies! Huuu, no taste pwetty, but mummah wubs cheepy babbhes!”

Momma does love you! You love your momma! You are still very hungry.

peep peep

“Mummah has best milkies for babbhes. Mumma wub babbehs, babbehs wub mumma! Coooo.”

Yes, you love mamma! So much! And she has milkies for you! You can smell the milkie places now!

You reach out, grasping with your mouth parts for your pretty momma’s best milkies! It’s the best, so babies can be best babies and grow up big and strong. You love your momma, and momma loves … you… you can smell the milkie places… but… there is no milk…are you… a bad baby??

cheep cheep peep

It should be right here, but there is … something that tastes not pretty… you don’t understand…does momma not love you??

Peep peeP

Your tummy hurts, it’s so scary. You are so sorry, momma! You are just a little baby you didn’t know you don’t know but you aresosorrypleaselovememommalovemomalovemommalove

“RRRRREEEEEEEEE”

“To loud babies! You get huggies now, sisters get milkes, silly babbhes.” you feel her again, she’s giving you huggies! Huggies make it better, momma does love you! It’s ok, it’s ok, it’s ok.

Your tummy still hurts.

PEEP PEEP

You can hear another scream. It’s scary. You are with momma butitsscarywhydoesithurtmommalovemommalovebabylovemomma

Then the world spins, it hurts, you can’t feel momma. You can smell her but it’s so far away.

She’s abandoned you. YOU ARE BAD BABY!

“REEEEEEeeeee” Something touches you. You don’t know what it isitssoscarywhydoesithurtwhereismommababylovesmomma

cheep cheep

But it smells… like momma…but not… it’s… brother? Sister? It’s not cold, it smells like momma and you need huggies so bad. It’s so scary. You hug the not momma. There is another not momma that also hugs you.

Hugs make it better.

But your tummy…it hurts worse.

eep ee

Crying hurts, hugginghurtswhywhymommaimsosorrypleaselovebabybabyneedsmomma!

eee ep

Then…something is moving… YOU SMELL MOMMA! SHE DOES LOVE YOU!

“Mumma wub babbehs, babbehs wub mumma!” YES LOVE YOU LOVE MOMMA “Bestest babbehs get miwkies and wots of huggies!” YES BABIES NEED MILKIES IT HURTS PLEASE MOMMA.

You and the other not-mommas can smell the milky places, and you can feel momma give you uppsies, you can smell it YOU CAN SMELL IT WHY CAN’T YOU REACH IT WHERE IS IT

“DADDEH huu huu huu WHY NO MIWIKES huu huu huu Apwicot eat bestest nummies why no bestest miwikes huu huu huu.”

THEREISJUSTATESTNOTPRETTYWHEREISTHEMILKYOUCANSMELLITWHEREWHERE

eeeeP cheee eee

“Why huuhuuhuu.”

“Apricot. Daddy told you this would happen. This is why you listen.”

DADDY DADDY HELP BABIES LOVE DADDY HELP BABIES HURT BABIES HURT

EEE ee

“This is what happens when you do not listen to Daddy. I hope you remember this in the future.”

e

“Mumma wub babbehs, hhuuuu, babbehs wub mumma, huu huuhuu”

eee

“Bestest babbehs huuu get huuu huuu Apwicot bad mumma… huu huu”

Babieslovemommapleasegivemilkiespleasemomma

“Mumma…huu huuu so sowwy…”

NOHuggiesNEEDMILKNEEDMILK

eeee

“Mumma… mumma wememba hhuuuu… bestest…huuuuhuuu babbehs…”

Lovemomma please…milk

“Huu wuv babbhes…”

It’s not cold anymore. Your tummy… still hurts but… it’s so far away…

Momma, baby is sorry, didn’t want to be a bad baby.

Bad baby loves momma.

Wanted…to…good…

Sorry.

Everything is…far…far…

57 Likes

I figured it’d end this way but I almost hoped for a ‘Next time, listen to daddy.’ followed by ripping the tape off the nipples.

9 Likes

This is so perfect. I hope you continue to write. I really like disproportionate retribution as a form of punishment. Hellgremlins take all the fun out of fluffy abuse. And sadist fluffy abuse tends to be so over-the-top you just become numb to it.

Now a fluffy not obeying her daddeh so he allows her newborn foals to slowly and painfully starve to death in front of her to teach her the lesson of “obey daddeh and don’t run away”? That’s absolute perfection. Fluffy suffers WAY more than is deserved, but that’s the point. It’s a fluffy. It shouldn’t have a happy ending.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Please write more :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Ah, thanks so much!

One of these days I’ll some more stuff penned, just been drained IRL so never get anything started or the idea doesn’t mesh like this one did.

6 Likes

Can someone explain what happened?

3 Likes

He taped over the booba

6 Likes

What did the babas do!

2 Likes

Died

5 Likes

How cruel.

4 Likes

Very. Would have been kinder to just snap their necks, but he wanted to make sure the mother had to watch it, helpless and confused. A bit of apathy really makes monsters worse, I feel.

4 Likes

Yes, Apricot. You are a bad mummah. A very bad mummah and a very bad fluffy.

3 Likes

Peep.

1 Like