Hunting Wabbits Ch. 1 [By BFM101]

This is a continuation of Josef Finds A Fluffy and will reference events and character relationships brought up in that series so it is recommended you read that first. There will be a lot more Fluffy work this time around, but the back-story between Josef and his family is needed for what he and Jonathan go through in this series.

The mare screamed as her mate was dragged by his ear towards the tree. Behind her, three toughies kept butting her with their heads, forcing her to walk forward, every bump making her scared that they’d hit her too hard and one of her four foals would fall off her back.

She was a light brown unicorn, her mate a dark brown earthie, both of them abused by the world until they found comfort and love with each other. They’d burrowed away in a quiet field to have their foals, their first of hopefully several litters, until they were found by the toughies who were now taking them Fluff knows where.

“Mummah?” One of her daughters, a light green unicorn, peeped up on her back. “Whewe meanie Fwuffies take famiwy?”

“Mummah nu knyo babbeh, be bwave an nu make bad noisies.”

The foals sunk down into her mother’s Fluff, her two brothers and her sister huddled round her, keeping each other safe. The mare looked over at her mate, his left eye was bruised from where one of the toughies hit him and his right ear was getting bloodied from the bite marks, but he was alive, and that was enough.

After a few minutes walking, the toughies pushed through the thick undergrowth of their territory and pulled their victims into the clearing. The mare couldn’t believe it, there was more Fluffies than she could count, if she could she would’ve seen there was almost 30 of them which was still a large group for a Fluffy herd. All of them had gathered in this little circle of trees and made their nest in the fallen twigs and leaves, protected from their elements while still able to easily break free and find food.

In one corner, three Nurse-Mares helped feed the many foals of the group while a forth had foals forced onto her teats as her legs had been ripped off by the toughies.

In another corner, two mares and a stallion with one leg missing played with the older foals, keeping them distracted from what was happening behind them. The mare couldn’t see much but she could make out three fluffy couples having ‘special-huggies’, one couple were cooing away to each other, another couple had their mare crying for help, the final couple had a mare with her front legs missing, staring into the distance while a massive, ugly yellow earthie pounded into her pregnant belly, killing her tummeh-babbehs, and not for the first time.

To the side, three stallions managed the food supply, keeping it hidden in a hollowed-out tree. The mare noticed a larger foal try to get a piece of fruit only to be smacked away by one of the keepers. From what she could see there was enough to keep the whole herd fed through an entire cold-time and still have spare.

And finally, towards the back of the clearing, she could see a massive Pegasus, even bigger than the yellow earthie she saw earlier, looking over a class of four other Fluffies and watching them punch and kick the trees, toughening their soft hoofs up against the rough bark. One of the smaller Fluffies fell to the ground, one of his front hoofs clearly injured from the training regime, only for the Pegasus to walk up, break the damaged leg with a swift stomp, and forced the Fluffy to hit harder with his broken leg.

It was then that the mare felt the toughie behind her stop pushing, she looked forward and saw him, sitting in a nest of the comfiest leaves, atop a tree stump that allowed him to look over the entire herd, was the herd leader, the Smarty.

He was an Alicorn, the only Alicorn that she could see in the entire herd, his fur was a mossy green colour, his mane a deep grey, it was what had kept him alive all these years, perfect camouflage in this rural environment. As he stepped down from his stump and got closer, the mare could see that he was missing his right eye, a nasty scar across his face made her shiver in fear.

To the Smarties left, lay the prettiest pink unicorn the mare had ever seen, even in this filthy home her bubblegum pink Fluff was immaculate, her snow-white mane shone in the little sunlight poking through the trees. Based on how she rubbed against The Smarty, she was his special-friend.

To his right lay the opposite, a filthy brown earthie stallion, his back legs missing, his face covered in shit and blood. The mare didn’t know why this litter-mate got to be so close to the Smarty, but it clearly wasn’t for good reasons.

As the Smarty walked forward and stopped in front of the mare and her mate, the four toughies around them bowed in submission, Smarty smirked and looked down at his new victims.

“Dis Smawty wand, wai Fwuffy twespass?”

The brown stallion was quick to apologise. “Fwuffies nu knyo, onwy wook fow safe-pwace fow babbehs, nu mean tug u on Smawty wand, wiww weave wight nyo an…”

One of the toughie kicked him in the stomach. “Dummeh poopie nu tawk, bestesh Smawty choose wha du wiv yu?”

Smarty turned and looked at the mare. “Poopie mawe am mummah?”

She nodded. “Babbehs am tawkie-babbehs nyo, nu wan dem git huwties. Du wha Smawty say tu gu.”

“Gu? Smawty nu say yu gu.”

The two brown Fluffies looked at each other, shocked at what he was suggesting. “Yu mean Fwuffies nu awwowed tu weave.”

Smarty shook his head. “Dis am Smawty wand, Fwuffies twespass, Fwuffies nyo pawt of hewd. Bu Smawty am nu meanies, wet Fwuffies choose pwace in hewd.”

The mare looked around, she saw the happy nurse-mares playing with the foals, but she also saw the enfie-mares being abused by the rowdy stallions, nothing more than play-things for the violent Toughies.

“Wha am choosies?” She asked after a moment.

Smawty smiled, understanding that the mare was beginning to understand her place. He turned to the stallion first.

“Fow yu, poopie Fwuff am gud hidie, yu can be Nummie-Finda, but yu wose speciaw-wumps, nu can hab Nummie-Finda finkin bout babbehs wen he need tu find nummies.”

The brown stallion looked horrified. “Bu Fwuffy need speciaw-wumps to gib bestesh huggies tu speciaw-fwiend, nu wan wose wumps.”

“If Fwuffy wan keep wumps den Fwuffy can be poopie-nummer. Safe-pwace need keep cwean, need Fwuffy tu num poopies. Smawty am suwe pwetty mawe wiww gib enfies to poopie Fwuffy.”

Smarty and his toughies laughed, knowing that the shit-covered stallion wouldn’t have anyone coming near him. Before the brown stallion could answer, the mare piped up.

“Wha bout babbehs? Wha happen tu dem?”

Smarty looked over the four foals on her back, all of them varying shades of browns and greens, they’d be good nummie-finders as they grew up, but first they needed to grow up, and that took time and resources.

“Nu nuff woom fow babbehs, am mawe smawt?”

“Mawe suwvive awone, wong enuff tu hab babbehs.”

Smarty nodded, liking the mare’s moxie. “Mawe can choose, can be hewd mammeh an teach udda babbehs bout how be smawt and safe. Bu nu can hab aww babbehs, nu enuff nummies fow aww fouw, need choose some fow fowebas sweepies.”

The mare was disgusted. “Babbeh am fow huggies an wub, nu foweba sweepies.”

“Smawty knyo dat, wet mummah keep wun babbeh, mawe hab heawt-happies. If mawe wan keep aww babbehs, den mawe need tu be enfie-mawe, happy toughies keep hewd safe, safe hewd get mowe nummies, mowe nummies wet babbehs stay.”

The thought of becoming an enfie-mare scared her just as much as losing her young, she hid her face away from Smarty’s eyes. “Smawty nu gib bad-enfies tu mummah.”

Smarty scowled. “Nu wan gib enfies tu poopie-mawe, awweady hab pwettiesh speciaw-friend, mawe be poopie-enfie fow west of hewd, Smawty nu enf dummeh mummah.

It was the worst choice for a mummah to make, either lose all but one of her children and be safe, or be used as a fuck-toy to keep them all. She finally looked back at Smarty, finding it hard to look him in the eye as she asked the question.

“Can… can Fwuffies hab mowe babbehs wata, if pwoove am gud Fwuffies fow hewd?”

Smarty nodded. “Wen hewd safe, Fwuffies can hab mowe babbehs. If dummeh stawwion wan num poopies fow dat wong.”

The toughies laughed again. The two brown Fluffies looked at each other, both of them knowing what to do for the safety of their family.

“Mummah nu wan be enfie-mawe, wiww hewp hewd babbehs be safe.”

“An daddeh wiww num poopies, tiww can hab babbehs gain.”

Smarty was impressed, very rarely do Fluffies choose the long-term option, but he figured since they were both poopies, they understood the value of patience.

“Smawty ak-cept. Mummah choose wat babbeh wives.”

The mare rolled over and let her four foals off her back, she looked them all over, they were crying, none of them really sure what was going on but they’d picked up on a few bad words.

Like forever-sleepies.

The mare hugged her foals together, singing softly to them one last time, before picking up her light green daughter and carrying her away. The other foals tried to follow, but were stopped by the toughies.

“Mummah?” The green daughter asked her mother, worried for her siblings. “Wai take babbeh way fwom buddas an sista?”

“Mummah wan keep babbeh safe, gut u nyu home nyo.”

“Whewe udda babbehs gu?”

The mare said nothing, she took her daughter into her arms and covered her ears, making sure she never heard the frightening and traumatising screams of her siblings as the toughies beat them to death.

When the three foals were dead, Smarty motioned for his toughies to take the new arrivals away. “Take tu nyu stay-shuns. Wet uddas knyo wha poopie Fwuffies du hewe.”

The toughies nodded and dragged the brown Fluffies away, taking them in opposite directions to their new home in the herd. Smarty turned to his pink special-friend and nuzzled her.

“Ooh, Smarty am bestesh weada.” She cooed at him. “Wan hab speciaw-huggies?”

“Onwy wiv bestesh speciaw-fwiend.”

They nuzzled together again before she presented herself to her Smarty mate who promptly starting going at her. Behind them the brown earthie with his missing back legs shut his eyes, not wanting to see the heartbreaking sight in front of him. But he could do nothing to prevent the lustful ‘enf, enf, enf’ from piercing his ears.

Above the herd, unknown to them, a small drone watched over them, looking and listening to them all. Across several fields, in a quant little farmhouse, the drones’ owner put down his headset and looked over at his assistant.

“You see what I’m dealing with now.”

Jonathan Mongola nodded. He’d been asked by his Uncle Herman to help clear a problematic herd from his farmland, only know was he discovering just how problematic this herd seemed to be.

“I get you now Uncle HAM, that Smarty looks like real trouble, I’ve heard of feral herds before but assimilation is new to me. We’re gonna need some extra help with this.”

“You sure your brother’s gonna want in on this.”

“The chance to hurt some Smarty cunt and forget about Kat for a few days? Absolutely he’ll want in on this. Besides, we need him, I can get the tools sorted for the job but we’ll need his know-how to make sure we use them properly.”

Jonathan aimed the drone at Smarty’s face and hit print on his computer, while the picture was printing he called his brother Josef. He answered quicker than Jonathan was used to, a small step in fixing their relationship.

“Hey John, what you need?”

“I’m calling in about that favour you owe me Joey, I need it cashed in.”

“Anything you need, what do you need?”

“I need that big doctor brain of yours to come down to Uncle HAM’s farm, he’s got a bitch of a Fluffy problem and we need your expertise to help deal with them.”

“John, I’m no expert, I know a few things about their behaviours but not much. Kat’s the real expert on the stuff.”

“We don’t need much, just enough to know how to deal with this herd properly. It’s a scorched earth situation here Joey, no survivors, might help you release some stress. And if that doesn’t do it for you, I’ve still got some explosives left over from my mad-bomber days.”

Josef felt a smile grow on his face at the idea of hurting some feral Fluffies, plus helping out his Uncle Herman was always a plus, he liked the crotchety old bastard and seeing him and Jonathan again would be a nice change of pace from sitting around his flat feeling sorry for himself.

“I’m in.”

“That’s what I liked to hear, alright me and Herman are gonna do some recon on the little bastards, call us when you’re on your way.”

Jonathan hung up and returned to his uncle. “Joey’s in, what’s happening now?”

“Brown boy’s just had his first meal of shit, think he’s regretting his choices.”

“Gross. Alright see if you can get a bead on all of them, I wanna know how many shitrats we’re dealing with, and what this hierarchy is like.”

As Herman returned to the drone controls, Jonathan took the printed picture of Smarty’s face and pinned it to the wall, top and centre of the pyramid he as building in his mind. As he looked at the scared, smiling face of the smarty prick, Jonathan heard something in the back of his mind, a name

Taking a pen, Jonathan quickly wrote a single word underneath the picture, a word that would help him identify this herd and how best to destroy them all.

‘Alpha’

Chapter 2

36 Likes

A smarty that is actually a bit intelligent while also being an alicorn monster. You don’t see that everyday.

15 Likes

Hoho… looking forward to the next part.

7 Likes

oh this is some quality shit

4 Likes

Part survival part sad what happen to the new couple.

But with Josef around see all of them to skettiland or hell if ever or by fate some will survive.

4 Likes

And i hear Prussias old Spirit start beating the drums of War

Summary

bbe

Summary

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

But serius how fast are you i just finished your last story Yesterday and now you start the next one. :smiley: :grin: :muscle: your Flexing game is strong

2 Likes

Honestly, I have a bad habit of overwriting, the stories I used to write were upwards of about 200 pages. Banging out 10-20 pages of Fluffy abuse per chapter is nothing to me anymore.

If I didn’t get distracted by video games I’d be a lot faster

6 Likes

Yeah I now the feeling when you do something you really like and are also good at it Time flies

3 Likes

I want Alpha to watch as his mate is used by every poopie with junk in the herd.

3 Likes

im intrested in how this fits in the time line, it is on going yet later stories have been finished. there arnt any spoilers for the rest of this one in the later stories correct???

1 Like

There’s no mention of this herd or of Josef’s family in the other stories so no spoilers to be found.