Hunting Wabbits Ch. 8 [END] [By BFM101]

Oh no, of course not.

(furiously writes down ‘Fluff Bomb’ in his notes)

13 Likes

Its hard having a fuck up parents berating you on their beliefs, damn its years in prison glad its not death penalty unless its no more in the story. Im hoping Jonathan would be free from the trauma he had.

Glad herman beginning enjoying the drone, brick to smarty is a good quick way to scatter a herd, always the bad intro owning the land that isnt theirs , oh saw alpha dead body :rofl:

Maybe some one shot slice of life with him and his fluffy some day.

Guess now I see where Josef got the house and his “basement of terror”

4 Likes

It’s a good ending to a good story

2 Likes

Jonathan is still alive in the current timeline, he got charged with 2nd degree murder so he’s looking at 15-20 years, but he’s alive.

I wouldn’t say he’s over his trauma, but he has been sleeping better since killing his parents.

6 Likes

How old was he at the time he went to prison?

1 Like

Late 20s, early 30s.

I put Josef at around 27/28 during this time and Jonathan is only a few years older than him

3 Likes

So he still could have a live after prison, even a new family?

1 Like

Potentially , I have a few ideas on where to go with Jonathan but nothing solid yet. His post-prison life is still up in the air

3 Likes

If you do a story on Jonathon I think it would funny if the prison has a fluffy rehab program in which prisoners may raise a fluffy and care for a fluffy to show that they can join society. Success in the program gets you a reduced sentence. If the fluffy dies you have to start over.

There are a few different ways fluffy could fit in a prison environment. Some prisons have inmates take care of livestock. Or they might use fluffy to reduce violence in the prison.

2 Likes

I did have a similar plan in mind, though I imagine Jonathan straight up tossing the Fluffy at the wall as soon he got it.

1 Like

True I thought he might brain wash fluffies to be suicide bombers or saboteurs. He might not have the patience to work with fluffies.

1 Like

More stories focusing on Jonathan or Herman and his fluffies sounds like a solid idea when you feel like they’re ready to be written.

2 Likes

Did those fluffies killed his son by accident or pure stupidity by those shitrat?

1 Like

Jonathan and Martha were going through a divorce so Martha took Rolfy to her parents place in Cleveland just below it blew up.

I wasn’t here for the booru so I don’t know the full story but from what I’ve read up the Fluffies created a methane cloud that ignited and blew up the city. Regardless of the actual reasons, Martha and Rolfy died in the explosion and Jonathan has been blaming Fluffies for their deaths ever since.

It was actually CuddilyBloodily who came up with the Cleveland idea with their Artwork. The Rolfy letter in the background gave me the idea to include a tragic backstory for Jonathan and add to his traumatic upbringing whilst staying true to the lore.

2 Likes

AhI see thanks for the info.

1 Like

Can’t sleep so I binged this. Great work!

I keep wondering how things would go if one of my fluffy herds ran into one of yours. Not Napolean and Hippolyta’s group of misfit mutants… One of the straight written ones (Coco and company or Jade’s herd).

Would definitely get victimized, I think. Or would scatter and run. Hrm…

Really like HAM.

Jonathan is interesting. I find him to be more sympathetic than Josef but more dangerous as well. Interesting mix, especially after Requiem.

2 Likes

Been reading a lot of the Mongola timeline and some other of your stories and they’re really good. I just wanted to say that because I’ve mostly been going through them and just leaving likes, but you’ve got a gift.

1 Like

Was honestly expecting the combine harvester for the new herd.

Jonathon felt more like Josef in this with how demure Josef was, always questioning Jonathon instead of gong right along. He should have been in extreme joy to torch some fluffies, but he though it was crazy. He acted a bit ooc for this one.

1 Like

It’s a fair point. My intention was to show an earlier stage in Josef’s life, before he fully embraced his abuser status, which the new home and source of income allowed him to do to his hearts content. I also wanted to have Josef more concerned for his brother’s mental health than hurting Fluffies.

Like you said it probably puts Josef in a more demure light but with Jonathan literally losing his mind I felt it better to have Josef be the voice of reason, for better or worse.