Josef & the Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 9 (story by BFM101, illus. CuddilyBloodily)

Josef & The Awful Technicolor Smarty Herd Ch. 9 [By BFM101]

I’m a big fan of Josef! This chapter was one of my favorites!

54 Likes

Love it, Josef fucking with Smartie and Mother was one of my favourite things to write and you’ve done a stellar job with it. Great work.

12 Likes

mother had it coming!!! Grrrr.

5 Likes

that she did, good art dude!

2 Likes

I’m interested by the Rolfy letter, I might try and work that into the narrative at some point.

Probably not as Josef’s kid, but I have just brought his family into the series, I could find a way to fit Rolfy into the mess that is the Mongola’s

1 Like

So I started drawing this before you came out with the two stories about Josef’s origins…who knows, maybe there is some adoption or nephew type of backstory, but my thought process is maybe this kid who is super important to Josef gets deadified in Cleveland, which really pushes Josef over the edge when it comes to hating Flufflies. That was the thought process anyway…(I even looked up J. Mengele and found he did have a son named Rolph, so what the hell?) But I know whatever you think up will be awesome!!

2 Likes

Oh shit, I just caught Crimson in the back there. That is one fucking evil looking Fluffy.

3 Likes

Awesome take :+1: I almost forgot bout that manipulative bitch! And serve that moron smarty! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes