Hurties And Gore Page 6 - EpicSubterfuge

:musical_note: :skull: Fluffies are for hurties and gooooooore! :skull: :musical_note:

Abusalina’s tale of weirdness, abuse, hurties and gore continues! This time, we get to know a bit more on her. Apparently she isn’t on this for the money only. What happens next? We’ll find out in the next couple pages, which are already being drawn, as i’m trying not to upload only once in a blue moon.

hng 8

No dialogue version:
hng 8b

BTW, special thanks to @Za , who kindly let me borrow his character, Juniper.

<<< Page 5
Page 7 >>>

48 Likes

Yeah, having personal beef with a fluffy of all things is the most pathetic thing ever.

What a fucking loser, I bet she gets zero dick.

7 Likes

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Have in mind that the dialogue is out of context, so don’t be too quick to pass judgment.

5 Likes

Abusalina does respond in a reasonable manner, though.

6 Likes

Some dumb humans are better wiped out with extreme violence as well.

3 Likes

Something just occurred to me. Juniper thinks Abusalina is a nutcase for having beef with a fluffy, meanwhile her boyfriend was arguably worse than Abusalina before he finally calmed down. A little funny to me, lol.

Always glad to see another page of this comic!

6 Likes

To me, Juniper is that kinda girl who gets appalled by evildoers, but hops on an evildoer’s cock at the first opportunity. The “I can change him” kinda girl. lol

6 Likes

Yeah, the only reason she bothered dating Mitchell was because she thought she could fix him lol. And she could!

3 Likes

Any abuse towards fluffies is reasonable. XD

5 Likes

That woman learned fast. lol

2 Likes

Why yes! Just as the proper, measured response to any questioning of ones motive for Abuse is profanity & threats of physical violence.

Well, if one is one of the rare Abusers, as is the redoubtable Abusalina, willing to take on opponents who can fight back.
Or be outed as an Abuser in public.
Most of us, I very much fear, would would mumble something about there being a terrible misunderstanding, then wobble off on our nonathletic legs whilst trying to obscure our faces :innocent:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

She’s completely unapologetic about her abuse. She’s the embodyment of “because fuck you, that’s why”, but with body art and a pussy.

4 Likes

I always imagined the embodiment of that venerable principle to have both those attributes, as it happens :kiss: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Then you might like what is coming up next. XD

3 Likes

Personifications of virtues are habitually female: I gather it has to do with Latin grammar.

& as for this particular virtue, there is also our Dark Mother Kali Maa: I am sure you can see the family resemblance.
( Warning: Not ahegao )

Summary

images

1 Like

This is the mom. The father is Gene Simmons, lol.

2 Likes

a fluffy killed my grandma, ok?!

1 Like

Cannot wait for this to develop

1 Like