Huwties (InfraredTurbine)

What happened to it ?
Maybe it did something wrong u.u

It’s been a while since I made some “Write a smol story”, if anyone wanna write a story for this fluffy and explain what happened, no problem by me, link it, use the pic, etc ^^
I was just training some coloring with old works of myself

Yeah some old works make me look at them and be like "I have no f% idea how to do that again nowadays

For commissions illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

53 Likes

It liked The Sequel Trilogy

6 Likes

Rusty was a good fluffy! He liked to help his mummah sew. He even gave her pins from a little cloth tomato.

One day, Mummah said he had to stay out of the sewing room. She was making a wedding dress that cost her customer all the skettis in the world! She put a gate in the doorway so Rusty could watch her work.

Rusty did. Mummah cut and snipped, and worried over some fancy lace. Rusty had nuzzled a corner of the main fabric. It was even softer than fluffies! He wanted to help sew it together so badly, his hind legs danced without him. Finally, a million billion forevers into the morning, Rusty climbed the gate, something Mummah didn’t know he could do. She was too busy on her sewing machine, which cooed like the biggest fluffy mummah ever.

Rusty fell to the floor. He puckered his mouth so he wouldn’t cry about his smell-place owies, where he landed. On the very tips of his little hooves, he crept across the sewing room. When Mummah turned away to look at some papers, Rusty scurried up his little steps on the sewing table.

The soft fabric was so close! He inched closer, on his tummy. Mummah made a sound and tapped her fingers. Rusty rubbed his face right in the middle of the pretty white fabric.

“Su sof’!” he said.

Mummah screamed. She jumped. Rusty bumped his head against the sewing machine, where it jumped up and down as Mummah’s foot hit the pedal on the floor.

The world’s biggest hurties ripped all the way through Rusty’s mane and one see-place. The fabric turned red, and half the world went black. Mummah yanked him off the sewing machine and threw him in the corner!

“This fucking silk is $200 a yard!” Mummah’s voice wobbled. “I don’t know if I can even get any more, you bad, bad fluffy! Why did I adopt you?”

“Mummah! Owies!”

Mummah threw the mow-red fabric over Rusty’s head. He huu-huu’ed in the corner as Mummah stomped across the room. Rusty peeked out—

He screamed as the first pin stuck through his hoof and to the floor. Another! Rusty screamed, and again when Mummah took her great, big scissors and chopped his leggie right off!

Rusty tried to curl into a ball, but his feet were stuck. Mummah grabbed a chunk of fluff on his back and chopped it off, and stomped his pretty tail. She left him sobbing on the floor like a bad fluffy.

“You better hope I can get more fabric, you little shit!” Mummah called from down the hall.

Tellyphone noises happened, and Mummah talking too far away. Rusty tried to work out what he had done, but owwies ripped everything from his thinkie-place.

“Wub Mummah,” he said, and burst into tears.

Mummah no longer loved him back.

14 Likes

I hope this is ok. I had a brainwave. If I need to move it I will. Might happen tomorrow. I’m eepy.

1 Like

It tried to kill itself because people like running some jokes into the fucking ground.

4 Likes

The bald spots are killing me I have no clue why.

2 Likes

ohhhhh thats such a lovely story, poor poor rusty <3

2 Likes

He said “one two thwee, sabe sum fo’ me!”

2 Likes

Once again, use those wings to fly away you stupid fluffy.

2 Likes

Thank you! :sparkling_heart: Yeah, poor little guy didn’t deserve it. He just wanted the nice silk! Who doesn’t?

1 Like

Huwties?

i would imagine so yes. :shrug:

1 Like