I came to a certain realisation as a fluffy artist (Dragonixa)

Exactly my point ^^’

1 Like

Definitely go for it, we need more fluffy art ^w^

2 Likes

I like both, although I personally got used to calling them shitrats~

2 Likes

Yo, yo bruh!
No need to thank me!
I’m just doing my job!
(By the way, your thank you makes my heart swell with happiness ^^)

2 Likes

yes! i always felt like they were more piggy than horsey - i love love LOVE the new style!

3 Likes

Bookmarked!

1 Like

You’re such a sweetheart, I gotta say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m super glad ^w^ Now I wonder how do I translate new faces into my crazy expressions~

I’m also planning on improving my guts and overall insides lol

^w^ ~♥️

I hope you’ll also take a look at my work.
I’ve done a ton of new stuff and love feedback.

1 Like

Oooh! Okay, I’m on it :smiley:

1 Like

I love watching your process so much. Thank you for reminding me about Line of Action. That website is the cats pajamas

1 Like

I really enjoy the piggy horse hybrid, given the fluffy traits I think this would be a pretty accurate representation. Though I think in generally the fluffy has a lot in common with the Capybara in terms of shape and characteristics.

3 Likes

It’s honestly amazing, I forgot who recommended it to me, but I seriously owe them one! So many good references, I even studied human anatomy and dynamic poses thanks to it ^^

1 Like

I mean, a capy is basically an oversized guineapig, or a pig with feet and a face of a rodent, so I see where you’re coming from :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve had that same thought about capybaras!! I dunno if it’s their squat bodies or big heads and tiny feet … they just make me think of fluffy ponies

1 Like

Fluffies are such strange little fictional creatures. In my head canon they’ve always had very little horse DNA and were most closely related to cows, but when I think about it, Fluffies really do more closely resemble pigs. I wonder what kind of genetic splicing and engineering would go into making a real fluffy. Of course they’d have to be just as stupid as they are in our stories and art, but more self-aware than any other animal on the planet as well. Pigs are pretty smart creatures, but I don’t see us creating Fluffies with speech capabilities unless we use our own DNA.

2 Likes

I mean, pig and human DNA are pretty close to each other, so maybe it could be possible? We’ll never know, but it’s still a cool speculation to go about :stuck_out_tongue:

-grins- why thank you ma’am

1 Like