I Failed (neonero)

Well… I wanted to make an animation and in short I made a mistake and now I can’t change the color on some lines. I tried to fix it somehow, but it didn’t work out. I don’t want to do everything from the beginning, so I’m posting these ugly GIFs here.

глаз

suck

P.S. I hate my life

87 Likes

It’s fine.

3 Likes

Ever heard of the story of Darth Vader the Dark lord?

The lad took architect along to build a castle on Mustafar, but an old sith-mask wich contained a sith soul that was along took over the architects job. Every time Vader wasn’t satisfied with the result, the host of the mask got killed, several times, till vader was satisfied.

6 Likes

Btw; The animation is far beyond my own capability.
Keep growing. This reminds my Egoralexeev.

11 Likes

nice job!

1 Like

Your drawing style reminds me of one of my fave animators, Felix Colgrave

2 Likes

Your animation has brought joy into my life, at the very least.

But it does need a hugbox tag. Or hugbox-ish, anyway :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t thing anyone is ever truly happy with their final product. There is always something they could add.

Great work and now you know what mistakes to watch for on the next animation!

2 Likes

oh it looks lovely either way, wonderfuly done!

I think it’s really good.

Depending on what program ya used, you can change such, like Krita.

Fantastic work!

darth momin

1 Like

This is really good work man

This is superb work. I want to see more things from you, you have incredible promise. More eye stuff please! :eyes:

Awesome animation, i cringed so hard because i could feel the damned needle

1 Like

No I can’t. I made this animation in OpenToonz, where if you inserted a drawing with a different color into a layer with one color, then the inserted drawing will stop changing color. This is the mistake I made when creating this animation, I jumped from one shade to a slightly different one and didn’t notice it until it was too late

2 Likes

Wow, really? I’m pleased

Every time I’m dissatisfied, one fluffy got killed

1 Like

No it doesn’t (╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻