I gave my fursona a fluffy bc I am cringe but I am free (Federalchemical1728)

Image (7) - Copy (1)

Alain is my fursona and Bongwater is the fluffy, just to be clear lol

29 Likes

I love them so much

1 Like

You participate within furry_irl? O.o

Fluffies on drugs is always a fun concept. :blush:

1 Like

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH !

2 Likes

what do you mean with “i am free”? like, you’re a slave to begin with or something like that?

i have freed myself from the shackles of cringe and am living my best life

EvsmUwOVEAE1cKb

3 Likes

lazy ass mods don’t post your name they are on you in a second post a furry out side of antro and not a peep

it’s not an anthro fluffy, it’s just a basic normie dog fursona
(i think thats what the potential issue is?? idk im constantly second-guessing myself when picking upload categories anyway)

the username thing also helps prevent art theft
(and as someone who used to upload on deviantart, i appreciate the solid effort)

Would you believe the username thing isn’t to prevent art theft (which we do oppose) but to make our search engine more efficient.
Don’t mind Mcgee too much. He’s our resident controversionalist.
He almost always has some kind of a point (as he does here) but it’s pretty clear that you’re not drawing anthrofluffies. So this complaint doesn’t hold water.

Stories about your fluffy are going to be perfectly welcomed.
Stories about the furry/fursona, well…they’ll be less welcomed.
So try to lean that way rather than this one. Mkay?

You’ve got good style. I’m looking forward to seeing what sorts of fluffy stories you can tell.

1 Like

that… actually makes way more sense than what i was thinking lol

if i ever do draw anthro fluffies i fully intend to tag them thoroughly

also, not to worry! my fursona definitely isnt the star of the show here. the long story is: i needed a 2nd self-insert bc ive already got one that looks like me as a human (plus im already comfortable representing myself with my fursona, so i dont need to fumble my way through a bunch of new potential designs)

i could liken it to InfraredTurbine’s person-with-the-jet-engine-head probably???

thank you!! hearing that from The Man Himself totally gives me the warm fuzzies :blush:

1 Like

An argument can be made to say that partaking in fluffies is more cringe than being a furry.

Whether anyone wants to waste time having an argument like that is on them

2 Likes