I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 11 by FluffyOD

Part 10: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 10 by FluffyOD

Even as the author I don’t feel good about this one… to be continued…

Part 12: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 12 by FluffyOD

109 Likes

Ask and you shall recieve~

15 Likes

The facial expressions in this series are godlike.
Like 99% of them are hilariously exaggerated but they still convey the emotion really well.

Each new upload has me ROLLING, keep em coming.

21 Likes

The overly cartoony depiction of fluffies you have is such a nice change of pace from more grounded artwork.

6 Likes

Your scared and sad fluffy facial expressions are so full of lively emotion! It’s very enjoyable to see the look of impending doom as well as depression and hopelessness as they accept the reality of what happened. They all look so flabby and cute, very squishable.

3 Likes

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Papha fluffy as Pedro Infante

The fluffy made a wish and now it will be fulfilled :rofl::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Skrelptastic, @Yibbo, & @preachingbear, thanks a lot guys. If you guys didn’t like it I certainly wouldn’t be drawing it.

3 Likes

why do i hear boss music?

2 Likes

It’s the Ungodly Howling that does it for me. I imagine it sounds like a combination of black metal vocals, a missing catalytic converter, and a COVID ward.

4 Likes

Amen.

5 Likes

@FluffyOD love your fluffy faces they are so punshebel. But Cann mister animorph please die not because of the Fluffys I don’t care. Just because he is sooo good at being an animalistic bastard ghat he gets mistaken by a hunter or the Police after there called by an old lady or kid that said something about a wild animal on the lose. I’m just saying mister civilization is weak technology is weak getting ended by a bullet would be hilarious.

1 Like

I’ll be honest I have no plan for this I just make it up as I go along and go with my gut telling me what the funniest thing that could possibly happen next, so we’ll see what happens.

2 Likes

I’ve been loving this wild ride of a tale keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks pal.

2 Likes

lmao me too

1 Like

oh my fucking god your fluffies have become absolutely perfect. you achieve that absolute pinpoint balance of being neither too cute or too ugly. adorable, but tempered with disgust. god i just want to hug them while ripping their big fat cheeks off–

Is it possible you could draw a “I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby 10.5” showing the remains of the rest of the foals? Or is there, like, barely anything left of them?

Your faces are amazing and i think the last panel really seals it

This man is a goddamn SCP

2 Likes