I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 7 by FluffyOD

The night is young, boys. I think you’ll like this one. I’m glad I even got to post this. The power has been flickering on and off due to a storm.

Part 6: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 6 by FluffyOD

I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby - Part 7

TO BE CONTINUED.

Part 8: I Know There Are Fluffies Nearby: Part 8 by FluffyOD

96 Likes

Mummah is gone!

22 Likes

That guy really got some mental issue :scream:

13 Likes

I’m not sure he’s human.

12 Likes

Or worst, possessed by something but thats just a theory.

6 Likes

“Buh that just theowy… A Fwuffie Theowy! thanks fo’ weading!”

9 Likes

Noooooooooo!!!
4a3a5c0dcd06161aacd23935c909382f2d7d3ea2.jpeg

15 Likes

There’s always a bigger fish.

3 Likes

Lmaoo that man is completly insane

1 Like

I have to admit, I hadn’t considered yet what fluffy would taste like if one drowns the fluffy instead of cutting its throat or decapitating it. I have to imagine it would be quite savory.

1 Like

2vak4y

3 Likes

I love this series, it´s the perfect description for the primal rage i feel every time a i see a fucking fluffy :heart:

1 Like

Lmfao sorry man, but don’t worry that’s not actually happening in the comic, I was using it as a visual metaphor.

1 Like

Yeah. Or maybe he’s the one that has it all figured out and we’re the fools. Food for thought.
And @FallenAngel007 & @Yibbo, he’s not posessed and doesnt have supernatural abilities or anything. He’s just tenacious and loves what he does, killing fluffies and channeling his inner wild animal.

2 Likes

LOL. And thanks a lot @uR. If you guys didn’t want it, I definitely wouldn’t be drawing it.
And @FluffiesAreFood, why not drown it in some Italian marinade? After enema/shitting them of course.

1 Like

baki be like

1 Like

Laughed out loud when I saw the orca picture.

This is gold!!

1 Like