I’m making a fluffy beastiary(Mr_Anonymous)

I’ll just mention three for now.

Cottonfluffies

Made by @kmeb way back in 2012, based off a doodle she did over a photo of cottonballs. Not as common now.

~

@Muffin 's own unique take on Micros as a eusocial creature, much like ants and naked mole rats.

~

Garden fluffies are a tough one. Originally, garden fluffies as @kmeb depicted them were really large earth fluffies that had earth collected in their fluff, which allowed plants to grown on their backs. Somehow, this design slowly morphed into a half plant/half fluffy chimera which was drawn by some later artists. @Carpdime himself drew some plant-based fluffies.

(… Did you really tag me as an example of batfluff headcanon, while replying to me stating my batfluff headcanon? Come on man, that’s just silly.)

I checked The Rising though and huh, that batfluff got turned into a Hellfluff.

Regular batfluffies, despite being such a simple idea, are for some reason super obscure! There’s only 16 works with the batfluff tag, with a few extra that only had “vampire-fluff” tag! Which is sad!

1 Like

…Glad I 'm not the only one who noticed and went …“hold on”.

where is cum jar fluffy googly eyed rock fluffy human that call it’s self fluffy you people have no vision

I think you’re referring to a furry(all jokes)

Wait, also how do I edit the index cause it won’t let me edit my post after a while?

That’s because you are new.
Just keep posting and you wil sooner rather then later get full acces to all the features of the site.
Its a feature of the software to encourage posters to keep posting

nope the best kind of fluffy [RipoffMcgee] - #7 by truthtellergilead

1 Like

I agree that the subspecies trend is lame, but why enter a clearly labeled convention that you think is lame, to shout at the participants about their lame activities?

Doesn’t accomplish much. Why not uphold the fluffy standard by drawing naked women with dumb horses?

why would i not enter a conversation about muh head cannon , as i always say everything is a fluffy if you call it a fluffy

1 Like

fluffies even come in morbius flavor now

4 Likes

This has changed my mind on fluffy subspecies.

I’m all about the morb.

1 Like

in all seriousness you are going to need some criteria or you will end up with people crying because there favorit donut steel fluffy did not make the cut

If that’s a can of worms they want to open, then let them.

They’re fluffy worms btw I just came up with them because I’m brimming with creativity.

the community just loves spamming community flags , it’s like they fear the truth

Yeah this is straight up abuse of the system bro.

It’s being dealt with.
In the mean time, post is closed to save the both of you from yourselves.