I’m starting with the fluffy in the mirror (by: Beast)

41 Likes

He won’t be so tough when he slams into that mirror at full speed.

7 Likes

That’s If he can break it maybe if it falls on him tho

6 Likes

♫ Miwwow on dah waww, hewe fwuffie am again, fwooh fwuffy’s wise an’ faww, 'ou’be been fwuffy’s onwy fwend, ‘ou towd fwuffy that dey can undewstand dah stawion fwuffie am. Su why am fwuffie hewe tawkin’ to each othah again? ♫

3 Likes

Cute. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

And fluffy head but smarty, break glass

3 Likes

May be a useful way to live with a Hellgremlin, so long as you can prevent them from shitting on it.

Make them think they have a rival far greater than the human. As long as the mirror is durable enough their marshmallow hoofpads shouldn’t be able to do much but tire themselves out.

Maybe they’ll even treat others better, out of paranoia.

“Wissen, ou am Poopie Babbeh, but ou am on Smawty’s side, wight? Nu dat uddah Smawty?”
“…yus?”
“GUD. Gud. Gudgudgud. Ou gonna be tweated bettaw, bettaw den dat uddah Poopie on da uddah Smary’s side.”

“HOOMIN! Which Smawty bettah?!”
“You, bud. I only let that other Smarty stay here because I feel bad for it, and I know you want to be the one to drive him off.”
“Yus, ou am gud hoomin! Smawty wike ou, am pawt of hewd. Am Smawty’s gud hoomin. Uddah Smawty nu hab hoomin, onwy hoomin feetsies.”

8 Likes

Well he is a dummeh :joy:

4 Likes

I watch it this many times and is the same result: fluffies are too stupid

2 Likes

Reminds me of the dragon bombs from Discworld. Stick one in a box with a mirror and it will try to get bigger than the other dragon. Of course, given their unstable nature, the dragon will explode sooner or later.

Sooner or later, the smartie will fill the box with sorry-poopies. Glorious.

4 Likes

He’s gonna be there a looooooong time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, nice. I’ve referenced Discworld a ton in my stories, it’s always good to meet a fellow Discworld lover.

2 Likes

That reminds me of the Marvel Comics joke about a spell being cast on Hulk so he’s being attacked by his weight in bees.
He’ll keep getting angrier and growing in mass until he grows faster than Galactus can consume, the universe expands until it snaps back and all of reality becomes basically a latex skinsuit for Hulk. Which will get infinitely tighter because he is still angry about being attacked by his ever-expanding weight in bees.

2 Likes

And I thought the Breaker of Worlds in Immortal Hulk was bad.

1 Like

He’s not dumb, he’s practicing!

1 Like