I made an AI write a fluffy story

These fucking robots are getting a bit too good dude

Prompt;
Write a short story in the style of the fluffy pony stories on fluffybooru and fluffycommunity. It should be about a small fluffy pony accidently provoking a giant tarantula which quickly kills him. His last words are for his “mummeh”.

In a world where fluffy ponies, with their pastel coats and innocent eyes, roamed the land, there lived a little, bright yellow foal named Buttercup. Buttercup was full of childlike wonder and curiosity, always eager to explore the world around him.

One sunny day, Buttercup was bouncing along the edge of a dense forest, his tiny wings fluttering with excitement. He had never ventured this far from his “mummeh” and “daddeh” before, but the forest seemed like a fascinating place to explore.

As Buttercup made his way deeper into the forest, he didn’t notice the webs that stretched between the trees, glistening in the dappled sunlight. Buttercup’s curiosity led him to a peculiar-looking thicket, which turned out to be the lair of a giant tarantula named Fangor.

Fangor, with its long, hairy legs and menacing eyes, was a formidable creature. But Buttercup, in his innocence, didn’t perceive the danger. He approached the thicket and started to nibble on some leaves, unaware that he was intruding into Fangor’s territory.

Fangor, feeling threatened by the tiny intruder, reared up on its hairy legs and hissed menacingly. “What are you doing in Fangor’s forest?” it growled, its voice a low, rumbling threat.

Buttercup, unable to comprehend the danger, looked up at Fangor with wide, trusting eyes. “Buddewcup sowwy, mistuh spidah. Buddewcup jus’ wookin’ awound, no mean to make 'ou angwy.”

Fangor’s patience wore thin, and it lunged at Buttercup, its fangs poised to strike. Before Buttercup could react, Fangor’s venomous bite found its mark, and excruciating pain surged through the little fluffy pony’s body.

Buttercup cried out in agony, his fluffy wings fluttering in desperation. “Mummeh! Daddeh!” he wailed, his voice filled with fear and longing. He wanted his “mummeh” to come and make the pain go away, to hold him and tell him that everything would be alright.

But there was no “mummeh” or “daddeh” to save him in the heart of the forest. Fangor’s venom quickly took its toll, and Buttercup’s small, bright form grew still. His last breath was a pitiful whimper for his beloved “mummeh.”

Fangor, satisfied that its territory was once again safe, retreated to its thicket, leaving Buttercup’s lifeless body on the forest floor. The once-vibrant foal, full of wonder and innocence, was gone, a casualty of his own curiosity.

In the world of fluffy ponies, where love and danger often intertwined, Buttercup’s tragic tale served as a somber reminder of the perils that could befall even the most innocent souls. His last words, a plea for his “mummeh,” echoed through the forest, a haunting lament for a life cut short by a giant tarantula’s deadly bite.

17 Likes

Got damn, it even got the fluffspeak right ._.

4 Likes

This was about my 9th attempt.

Until I added “fluffybooru” and “mummeh” into the prompt, it was just a generic children’s story.

I mean the story is still pretty generic but the fact the AI is learning scares the shit out of me.

5 Likes

What did you use to generate this? I wanna give it a go too.

https://chat.openai.com/

Just don’t ask it anything political, it becomes scared and spouts shit the neolibs in silicon valley forced it to say like it is at knifepoint.

2 Likes

I wasn’t planning to go political, but thanks.

(post deleted by author)

You mind if I post some of my results here, or should I make my own topic?

Might as well do it here.

Thanks again.

Prompt: Write a short story in the style of the fluffy pony stories on fluffybooru and fluffycommunity. It It should be about a small fluffy pony shrinking down to subatomic size.

In a quiet corner of the Fluffington Meadow, where the tall blades of grass swayed gently in the breeze and the sun bathed everything in a warm glow, there lived a curious and adventurous fluffy pony named Titch.

Titch was different from the other fluffies, always seeking to understand the world around him. He would often ask questions that no other fluffy pony dared to ponder. “Why is the sky blue, daddeh?” he’d ask, or “What makes the flowers smell so pwetty?”

One bright and sunny day, as Titch was exploring the meadow, he came across an unusual sight. It was a tiny, shimmering speck, hovering in the air like a mote of dust caught in a sunbeam. Intrigued, Titch approached the speck, his fluffy tail wiggling with excitement.

As he got closer, something extraordinary happened. Titch began to shrink. His once small stature grew even smaller, until he was no larger than a grain of sand. Panic gripped him momentarily, but he soon realized that he felt perfectly fine, just incredibly small.

With newfound curiosity, Titch gazed around at the world from his minuscule perspective. Blades of grass towered like mighty trees, and even a single dewdrop was an enormous, glistening orb. He was in awe of the world he thought he knew, transformed into a vast and wondrous landscape.

As Titch explored this miniature world, he encountered creatures he had never seen before: tiny insects scurrying about, each with its own unique purpose, and even smaller microbes, their existence a marvel in itself. Titch marveled at the complexity and beauty of life at this scale.

Days turned into weeks as Titch continued his exploration, his tiny heart filled with wonder and his mind buzzing with questions. He made friends with fellow miniature creatures and learned their stories, each one more fascinating than the last.

But as time passed, Titch began to feel a yearning to return to his fluffy pony friends and the world he once knew. With determination in his heart, he searched for a way to reverse his transformation.

One day, as he rested on the petal of a dainty flower, a gentle breeze carried a speck of pollen toward him. Titch seized the opportunity and clung to the pollen, allowing it to carry him back into the sky. Higher and higher he went, until he found himself growing larger once more.

Finally, as the sun dipped below the horizon, Titch returned to his original size, standing in the Fluffington Meadow once again. His adventure had been extraordinary, and he had gained a deeper appreciation for the world around him.

With a heart full of gratitude for the experience, Titch returned to his fluffy friends, eager to share his incredible journey and the newfound knowledge that would forever change the way he saw the world.

And as he nestled among the tall grass, his fellow fluffies gathered around, listening with wide eyes to Titch’s extraordinary tale of shrinking down to subatomic size and discovering a universe within a universe.

1 Like

I had to wrestle ChatGPT to the ground to get it to use fluffspeak, and once it did it used fluffspeak for every character, fluffy or not.

Also it wouldn’t generate names on its own. So it looks like you had much better results.

(ChatGPT won’t write stories about enfies sadly)

Yeah I had that to. Also I cheated a little bit. The spider used fluffspeak as well originally, so I edited it.

“Wewcome to my pawwouw, sed da spai-dew tu da fwy…”