I need a hero! (Julie)

Looks like Mommy’s little princess wont be dancing for a while, though at least she gets a blankie.

This took FOReVer to finish, i started this comic when i first drew up her design but it takes me so long to finish a comic, i’ll have to find out how to do it faster if i plan on making as many as i wanted.
And also i had to repost it cuz, got the wrong image the first time, then got a 502 error qwp. rip me

66 Likes

When a dancie baby grows up and finds out they’re too uncoordinated to pull off a good dance these days. :broken_heart:

14 Likes

Her mama is a dancer, so she loves to mimic her, sometimes at her own risk

8 Likes

Fuckin worth the wait

2 Likes

Well she got to do what she wanted… until she took a fall like Humpty Dumpty. She should be grateful for having such a nice blanket.

2 Likes

Though Grumpy, she always thanks her mummy

1 Like

Oh no! This sweet Poor Girl had an accident!
I sent her regeneration chocolates.
Unfortunately, the owner thinks it’s a gift from some stallion…
Maybe it’s better that he doesn’t know the truth…

4 Likes

Ah Princesses’s favorite! She happily appreciates the chocolates, even if her mummy doesn’t know who they came from

3 Likes

I didn’t know fluffies older than babbehs even care to dance. Well, as close to dancing as their uncoordinated bodies can get.

Still, that’s… pretty impressive. She’s just a fluffy, but if she’s open to the idea of practicing regularly, she just might become good at dancing for real.

3 Likes

So. This is.

Adorable. The pouty face is just, so perfect.

3 Likes

She’s adorable and stupid. Nice work.

3 Likes

I would love to see a fluffy try and mimic Riverdance, seeing as their hooves are basically natural Hard shoes. Maybe they’d be able to pull off a small Hornpipe or Treble Jig!

Summary

Fun fact! The dancer in this image is standing on the tips of the shoes, which are flattened for stability (as if there is any). On one hand, it’s impressive to go from flat up onto the tip, on the other there’s nothing between your feet and the shoes
DSC_1040_grande

3 Likes

Ike balerinas but extra

1 Like

Sorta! Here’s the final performance on Riverdance!