I need sprites for my game "the adventure of tinkerpuff" (dra.sany)

the game is simple, a graphic story of point and click in which you will be in the skin of tinkerpuff, my blue fluffie, you will know several things about tinker’s past and I will add things that you suggest

5 Likes

Are you looking for a program to use to make the Sprites in, or are you looking for someone who actually knows HOW to make them?

If you’re looking for a program, I know it’s possible to make a sprite sheet on Krita, but I don’t know HOW it’s done. Piskel is good (from what I’ve heard, never tried it myself), but it’s pretty limiting if you want to do anything more than basic pixel art.

1 Like

I’m looking for someone to make me the sprites

Why not draw them yourself? Hand-drawn art is a really popular and pretty look, especially for a point-and-click game.

3 Likes

Commission opportunity. Pay your artists!

1 Like

i have no money ;-;

Better start learning how to make sprites then! There are lots of resources online to help you learn.

Or, you could offer up something non-monetary as an exchange of services. There are lots of willing collaborators in the community. But collaboration means exchange, not just take. :heart:

2 Likes

I know artist who can commission or trade. You can ask her for trade maybe?

I have free body sketches that anybody is allowed to trace to make their own characters. Feel free to use these:

Alternatively, if you have basic designs, I’d be interested in creating some basic sprites you could pallet swap to create new characters. Drop me a DM and we can chat.

I love making sprites and textures!

If you still need any, I would love to help! (for free, of course!)

I am also capable of adding animation to them, if you like.

1 Like

Sure! We could talk about it in private, so I can send you references

1 Like

Yes! I’ll message you!