I said EAT IT! (Fluffybooru id: 8566) (By: UR)

oia-mLnJfVo

46 Likes

Thank you to @Mr_Owl for posting

3 Likes

Why bother cooking the fluffy meat?

4 Likes

You know, now that I’m thinking about this, I’m not sure that it’s necessary to cook leggie meat if you’re feeding them to the original owner of the leggies.

3 Likes

Is fluff edible? Say I were to shave a fluffy and eat its fluff? Would I die?

3 Likes

If you’re asking about my headcanon, fluff is basically keratin which is the same stuff as human hair and fingernails. You won’t die from eating fluff, it’s just nasty.

4 Likes

What if I just pick up a feral and start num num numming? Not even kill it or anything?

2 Likes

If you do it long enough, eventually you will eat some shit

3 Likes

I mean fluffies are 75 percent shit by volume soooooooi

2 Likes

What a ungreatfull shitrat, he/she get food. But didn’t wanna eat it then. More punishment are needed.

1 Like

My dude, you’d get fucking sick. Usually, I feel like foals are “shat” before cooking/consumption by squeezing them or straight up gutting them. Right? You’d probably get ebola or AIDS or some shit eating some nasty feral foal that’s probably covered in its own shit.
Now a freshly shat foal on a stick and battered and deep fried (still alive of course) sounds delicious. Unlike fish bones which are prickly, a foal’s bones are pliable and feel like youre biting into a shrimp, crunchy but not gritty, so you don’t even have to debone newborn foals.
Dang, boys I’m gettin’ POWERFUL hungry!

3 Likes

In my headcanon you’d be lucky to get something so benign from a feral foal that hasn’t been cooked to well done.

yes, be sorry you whore :v

1 Like