I showed my little sister some of the community’s art

Bru they see more fucked up shit offline I don’t think showing abuse or gore fluffy art will add or change anything

Pats back-its OK it’s OK there there.

Yeah if someone showed this to my 13 year old, I would be irate. 11? Bad, bad idea.

1 Like

I apologize if I gave off the image of advocating kids coming to the site. I was under the impression that @Thatmotherfluffer did do that, that being “show fluffy content off-site” as opposed to showing the website itself. I do agree that hugbox content should be shown off-site to ensure proper guidance around this kind of content especially around a minor.

1 Like

Why the fuck would you show anyone this, let alone your 11 year old sister? Watchingnfinal destination or saw at the age of 11 is a lot different than looking at pictures of pighorses with the minds of children get tortured to death, its gonna fuck someone up mentally. Just looks at Isabella Loretta Janke

1 Like

Since you were the first artist i saw before i got into the fandom ill just say that rubys story was amazing and adorable and i am begging you ti do more slice of life stuff like that.

2 Likes

In which the majority opinion is don’t do it and a few of the daring suggested avenues with the acknowledgement that doing this has the potential to ruin relationships.

1 Like

Well gee, looks like another thread where I’ll have to voice my dissenting opinion.

1 Like

Godspeed

Lmao idk how to feel about it :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I nu nu wat means-thinking intensifies-

Wow, no offense but she got no taste.

1 Like

seethes :triumph:

:joy: That’s hilarious. Hope you didn’t scar your little sister too much

@Thatmotherfluffer which of my fat fluffs did you show her? I think the fattest one I’ve drawn is the diaper foal that gets verbally decimated before getting pillowed

4 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out the meaning of my reaction and curious about what shown as well lmao :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How to groom kids into fluffys by oculus quality post by a mod

3 Likes

right

Lil champ

2 Likes

yeah that was a big mistake

She was giggling at your fluffy anatomy

2 Likes

Big oof

i probably shouldnt have started with neko chans peta comic

1 Like