How to explain or introduce someone to fluffies

I already have poor social skills
If I’m in this situation I’m gonna need help

8 Likes

I’ve just repeatedly said they’re bad for you. That they’re a cancer on your soul and you should have nothing to do with them.

It didn’t work.

Wait a second. You’re trying to get more people into this aren’t you? Nevermind.

1 Like

I’m a barer of the bad news
You can call me the reverse Mormon

4 Likes

Step 1. (And this is important)

DON’T

23 Likes

You absolutely do not.

10 Likes

Ive been wondering about this too. Sence I’ve been writing stories my wife kind of wants to read them but I just don’t know how to explain it. For what it worth she already knows I’m a sick fuck.

TBH I think coraline and h83r hit the nail on the head though.

5 Likes

Dont, dont introduce anyone.

3 Likes

First of all, make sure that person wouldn’t report you for being here. Second, start with the cute aspect of fluffies. Don’t go into details, just mention the most basic things about them. If that person doesn’t look at you like you are a disgusting lunatic, you can start talking about the boxes. Start with hugbox so that the person sees that it’s not just all darkness. Don’t talk much about abuse for obvious reasons. Basically put the abuse in the background and everything else in the forefront.

And here is the most important part. Pray to every god and spirit you know that that person doesn’t think you are an animal abusing freak.

9 Likes

Make sure you start with “It’s NOT a sex thing!”

(Unless, y’know…)

4 Likes

Yeah, you just don’t.

If they’re potentially into the whole sick gore rape side of it just send them a link to here or the wiki if it’s still up and let them find out for themselves.

5 Likes

“Hey check this out. i heard it’s really gross, so i decided to ask an expert with a stronger stomach if it’s true.”

12 Likes

The chance that you drive them away is far greater than the chance that they take a reasonable stance in the matter. Before you do anything, ask yourself. Is the sizable risk that you will never talk to this person again worth the opportunity to discuss fluffies with them?

3 Likes

genuis

1 Like

Fuckin’ dont. Fluffies are super cursed information.

3 Likes

In my case, I prefer not to talk about it, for example my girlfriend knows that I draw fluffies (among other things) but she just doesn’t like them, she is sorry to see them suffer.

That’s why in my day to day I don’t even mention them. Also my brother knows about fluffies (because of me) but he is much more understanding, I explained that they are just drawings with which we have fun and with which I relieve stress (And I guess he’s it’s a bit furry, so … he’s not impressed by this)

I guess you can’t make someone like it, it’s just a kind of “orientation” that some people have and that’s why we meet here where no one criticizes us.

5 Likes

I got my best friend into fluffies by just telling her

"Think My Little Pony, but give them UwU voice in crack. Shrink them down a bit, add a shit load of fluff to their body.

Give them the intelligence of say a 4-6 year old.

And you get the option of either loving them and cherishing them…

Or the option of brutally torturing them in anyway you see fit."

6 Likes

thats a pretty good summary

4 Likes

On the other hand, one way to introduce a person would be to show them a soft abuse/justice box image and say something like: “oh, look what I found on the Internet, don’t you think that is strange?” And depending on their reaction you will know if you can continue explaining or it is better to abandon the attempt.

3 Likes

Don’t.

2 Likes

This man is a professional!

3 Likes