I Thirst For Your Cringe Requests (federalchemical1728)

I got no ideas & i wanna draw some bonkers out-there cringy shit. my brain is like a car engine that won’t turn over.

Dr. Heely is a super-specialized fluffy breeder. Rather than using traditional breeding methods, she uses gene-splicing, artificially-induced mutations, and surgical body-modification to make custom fluffies. they aren’t good for breeding, but you get precisely whatever wacky mary-sue combination of traits you want. that’s her market.

some of her creations include:

Bunny (i dont have any good/colored drawings of him, but he was Dr. Heely's prototype for Greg)

That’s Dr. Heely holding him ^^

Xeno (he's got porcupine dna in those quills)

Sim-Sam (belongs to analhilation, body horror warning)

Greg (this sheet was one of the first fluffy-related things i made, so it doesn't have any of my later lore)

Drop me your cringiest ideas that you’d be absolutely mortified to allow to see the light of day & i’ll see if i can soft sci-fi techno-babble my way through it

15 Likes

I got four mutants in mind from “How to train your Goblin part 3” along with Roidrage from “five nights at jimmies” Earl’s prototypes and failed experiments before making Goblin 2.0.

2 Likes

I can’t think of much cringe fluffy ideas. I do remember though people thought femboy fluffies were either cringe or abominations and I kinda(?) asked for that. So I’ll do that again. Maybe add something wacky to them besides being femboy idk. Like being buff or something.

2 Likes

catboy femboy fluffy that speaks in owo and fluffy is the cringiest thing i can muster

2 Likes

a fluffy with bug wings, like dragon fly wings. and maybe other mutations from mixing with bugs~

1 Like

My cringiest ideas? That’s a lot of cringe.

Big-titty goth speshuw fwend. Like, tits too big for enfies.

Dr. Fluff performing surgery. Possibly playing with transplant organs.

Fluff Quixote chasing ceiling fans.

3 Likes
  1. the fluffy pillow

A fluffy but it’s leggies are super short and directly beneath it’s body, which makes it shuffle in an absolutely mind numbingly slow pace. It’s head is hard to distinguish from the remainder of it’s body. Additionally, it craves for people to rest their head on it for some reason.

1. arachnid

A fluffy that has 8 long leggies with too many joints. It’s terribly afraid of spiders.

1. incubator

Fluffy that carries babies to term that get put into them. Belly and privates are clear so one can see the development of the embryo at any time and finding problems with the birthing process is easier.

Alternatively, make the belly be openable in some way for easier getting out of the baby

1. biblically accurate?

Fluffies conjoined so horribly that they resemble a biblically accurate angel. Why do they have so many eyes?!?!?

That’s all for now.

5 Likes

Hydra fluff, with 8 legs and a million fucked eyes all over their body, oh let’s not forget it’s a fuckffie mare with massive crotch tits and a libido rivaling that of the horniest smarty LMAO

2 Likes

Weird dA adoptable species body horror fluffs. Like, with body parts made out of or at least shaped/coloured like candy or plants or gemstones, mouths in places no mouths should be including in the hair, naga body style, see-through anatomy… I adore those weird things.

2 Likes

How bout a quad winged Pegasus mare with black and orange fluff and mane and swirly eyes?(I said the first thing that came to my head)

2 Likes

A fluffy with two pairs of humanoid front legs that are several times longer than the fluffy itself, with completely normal stumpy back legs.

2 Likes

s human fluffy kimura, like full metal alchemist sorta fusion

1 Like

Anything created by @Micron_Archive like the upside-down-weggy fluffy.

1 Like

oh! do a fluffy mixed with a snail!

1 Like

You should draw the Xeno-Fluff I made in honor of your cool subspecies, Queenie. She’s actually a dude, but was pampered out the wazoo and so her coat is fucking immaculate.

You should draw him and Xeno meeting and sharing a few foals on a bro-date, that would be very cool

2 Likes

A grenade fluffy that explodes when you pull their tail out.

They know it’ll happen and they’re terrified of it.

2 Likes