I want to switch to digital art.

well, this is the month of horny, so do it.
enf the pad.

2 Likes

do what u want. personaally id love 2 go digital cause my art suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks but i cant afford 2 go digital

3 Likes

You don’t have to switch to digital, your arts lovely if you ask me. I’m just thinking about it because it would make everything faster.

2 Likes

I think the mixed option would be interesting. I personally really like your traditional style but am really curious with what can get done with digital or mixed.

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, the most alluring part to me is the idea of drawing half of something and just copying it to the other side.

2 Likes

I know that feeling well. If I had the ability to in would go digital for that alone.

2 Likes

Itll make those tarot cards go faster.

2 Likes

It’s never as easy as you hope

2 Likes

By the way it’s an HP pavilion x360 (the laptop)

2 Likes

Looks like no active stylus support so no pressure sensitive you would have to use a dumb stylus the kind with the squishy end they can work but you would be better off getting a cheap screen less tablet

2 Likes

I’d say do what makes you happiest. If you want to explore digital art go right ahead! Just know that there’s a learning curve, it takes a bit to get the hang of.

2 Likes

Suggested brand?

1 Like

Wacom is the best huion and xp pen are good but lower build quality if you have an amount you want to spend that would help narrow it down

2 Likes

Well frankly I have no real limit, i suppose the 150 - 200$ range since I’m a beginner.

1 Like

Wacom seems good, there only 80$ on amazon. I think I’ll get them. Gonna be wierd to not hunch over my drawing.

1 Like

Good call, your back will thank you for not hunching in a few years

2 Likes

I’ve never done anything except hunch over my drawings, is that bad?

1 Like

In the long run it leads to neck and back pain you won’t feel it till your mid twenties or so

2 Likes

Oh, that explains it. I thought it was from lifting heavy things.

1 Like

Once you get yourself a good graphic tablet, I recommend trying out Krita. Free, built from ground-up as a software for drawing. Been using it for five years now, even for some light photo editing and stuff that got printed and hung on a wall

2 Likes