"I was only gone for 6 hours..." (Me, Qaal)(This is literally a repost, I just refined the post with some edits, coloration, and advice from the previous posting. Also ill try not to fnck up the tags this time)

49 Likes

Being honest I like it beside the litterbox part. A major element of the OG was the owners poor management of foals with just using the napkin. Other then that the changes are good

8 Likes

INCOMING BROWN STORM

2 Likes

Ya know, when I saw the thumbnail, I was thinking this was gonna be a hellgremlin fluff, but I guess it has an excuse if it’s still a chirpie. Must be someting wrong with this one, though. AFAIK, the generally-agreed-upon canon is that foals aren’t weaned until well after they transition into the talkie phase. Unless this is meant to be a fluffy that is so scared/upset that they reverted back to chirping (which the fluffy’s accommodations would seem to suggest). The tags indicate otherwise, though.

I’m putting way too much thought into this, aren’t I?

5 Likes

Definitely suffers from separation anxiety. Only thing to do is put it down. Shame, really.

9 Likes

Sad I was just starting to like you-pours napalm inside and seals it with match in hand-

1 Like

it’s only alittle baby. :soap: :sponge:

1 Like

2b49d6e16888d9eb884cb89ac7dcce1f

3 Likes