Idea: comic based on comments

My next project after Fat Fuck would be a comic based on community comments.

Probably the comment with the most likes will decide in what way the story will go idk.

I think this will be interesting. :skull:

8 Likes

An abuser buys a masochistic fluffy. He goes insane trying increasingly horrific methods in a delusional attempt to break it.

7 Likes

This is exactly the kind of stuff I expect from a guy with a Dream pp to come up with.

Solid idea. Not sure if it has been done before

2 Likes

A unicorn fluffy with a mutation accidentally uses magic and switches bodies with an abuser.

5 Likes

Would have a quick ending. Depends on the fluffy being a smartie or not. A regular Fluffy would end up killing the body of the abuser accidentally and force the abuser to life the rest of his days as a Fluffy or some shit

1 Like

a feral unicorn smarty enfs a domestic and get caught by her owner. owner proceeds to rip out his horn, cut off his junk balls and all then sews them on his head and dubs him Pecker-head.

4 Likes

This is my personal favorite so far.

1 Like

Its been done befkre

1 Like

A herd of fluffies somehow end up in a bear’s den before it returns from scavenging for the winter maybe? Good excuse for lots of viscera!

2 Likes

The thing with bears is that they aren’t as sadistic as humans. I like your idea though.

1 Like

Aw shoot

A dog who lost her puppies comes across an abandoned brown foal and decides to adopt it. The brown foal grows into a smarty that loves his barkie mama.

2 Likes

A fluffy, possibly one that has never had a home finds what seems to be a marvelous owner. They love and dote on the fluffy. Give it plenty of wonderful food, a fantastic saferoom full of toys, everything the fluffy could ever hope for.

But there’s a catch. At the end of each day, the owner tells the fluffy that if they want to keep being their pet, they have to allow the owner to remove a part of them. Sometimes small, sometimes not, all with the option for the fluffy to give it all up if it doesn’t want to.

2 Likes

Interesting. I’d think it would be hilarious to see this mothetfucker learn to walk with less leggies each passing day before it loses all of it’s senses

1 Like

And it wouldn’t have to go right to legs everyday.
Could just cut a hunk out of the fluffy as a small example, or an eye as a big one.

1 Like

You’re right. Maybe leave one leggie for good measure.

Eyes probably last cuz the Fluffy still needs to see and feel what is happening or else it would be boring. Maybe mutilation on its testicles first :3

2 Likes

The root concept is to keep the fluffy at least moderately happy when it’s not having to decide, at least imo.
To see how far a fluffy will go to keep a comfy home and a “loving” owner.

2 Likes

A group of ponies on the street looking for food wander into a Brony convention, where they are taken by a group of fat neck bearded perverts who proceed to do everything from sexual assault to braiding their hair.

3 Likes

Smarty human, who abuse normal humans xD
At the end he is eaten by aggresive fluffies herd.

1 Like

I bet those neckbeards are bronies and color them according to the MLP show and force a new identity onto the family of fluffies before having unwilling sexual intercourse

3 Likes