Idea: "WTF are fluffies?"

I’ll try to contribute

1 Like

17_48_44_downloadfile

Pretty sure fox boy did one. The ball buster.

Foxhoarder also hasn’t been here in a hot minute

Seriously, i could draw that, sounds interesting

2 Likes

Da fuck is a “sensitive fluff”!?
Aren’t they all sensitive??
I lurk here sometimes since it is as close as one can get to the old 'booru, but I have never heard of that.

Anyway, are people even claiming all the ‘sperg fluffs’ are anything but random one-offs? (The bowl fluff, butterfly fluff and the other more retarded shit like bread fluff that I thought was a random joke.)

Patricians know that sea fluffs and micro fluffs are rhe only legitimate variants, (and sea fluff is fucking questionable except that Wolfram did amazing sadbox with them).

Maybe there should be ONE more category to the old ‘faq’ and it should be “deviant-box” for all the sickos who want to make fluffy themed rule34 furry shit?

1 Like

SBS Fluffies are fluffies with fluffy autism basically

So… fluffies?

1 Like

Don’t engage with smarty-people who try to proclaim which well-worn tropes are “legitimate” or not on this of all websites. Especially if they clearly haven’t clicked anything in months. It’s not worth it.

2 Likes

To be fair it wasn’t a thing before the fall of the booru

1 Like

this isnt your average everyday autism
this is… advanced autism

Sensitibs also have physical deformities (ex: no teeth). That’s why many see it as some kind of chromosomal disorder.

1 Like

They’re more like fluffies with Down’s Syndrome. Autistic people don’t have physical deformities like SBS fluffies do.

2 Likes

Never seen a story where they’re truly deformed they just flat out dont use their teeth or learn to chew

Guess that’s something we’ll have to remedy, because this is the first time anyone has given me a compelling argument to call these something other than a fluffy

what is a fluffy?

A miserable little pile of POOPIES

Better than saying all that, refute me link to a good story or comic featuring them and I am open to changing my mind…

1 Like

Oh yeah let me get right on becoming your free research assistant, that’s definitely gonna happen. Count on it. Wait with anticipation.

To me fluffies have always been a horse chimera with a mixture of several animals, plastic to a degree, and highly modified genes to be intelligent in understanding bear minimum speech. Sometimes they show their animal side sometimes they show they’re indeed a toy. But in the end they’re a failed biotoy.

plastic

I have never heard this pitched even once before and I’m not sure it would add much to your average story, (“biotoy” is the clearest corporate legalese euphemism for an animal one can imagine) but it’s at least it’s interesting.