Ideas and more ideas

So i had some idea’s going through my head, wanted to tell ya’ll about them.

A micro fluff tank filled with with “Bad colored / Poopie colored “ microfluff’s. and perhaps one
Soon mama gives birth to a Good colored foal, Which ends up causing havoc

A Duo foal in a can set, in which 2 foals are in connected cans ( Think of how binoculars look like) One female and one male , With different Parents. Good for New starting breeders along with breeders that need more mares or stallions.

A rare and unusual case of a sensitive baby actually Developing into a normal fluffy, in a sense that it starts talking, Opening it’s eyes a couple weeks after its siblings. and moving onto kibble.

Anyone can use these ideas!

6 Likes

Oh, I really like that last one! Sensitive babies seem autistic to me, as though they’re on the far end of the spectrum. It makes sense for others to pass as almost typical fluffies. (Can you tell I’m on the spectrum?)

I say write them all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What?

Anyways I like your ideas. The foal in a can is kinda dumb but the cans kinda always were dumb but that doesn’t stop me from loving the cans.

Last one sounds kinda like autism or something where they learn at a different rate

1 Like

One and Two absolutley :slight_smile:

Three while a change would remove the whole idea of a what a sensitive babbeh is. they cant be fixed. (headcannon of course you do whatever you like ^_^)

1 Like

Biorb_Biorb did that for their clint series, can’t remember the specific fluffy’s name, it was yellow with a white and yellow mane

1 Like

I like the foal in a can idea.

2 Likes