Ideas for abusing fluffies

So if you check out the comic I’ve posted I’ve kind of set up a scenario of a house for fluffiest by fluffies, but what I need now is ideas for abuse, what happens to the fluffies and what the fluffies do to deserve it, please come up with as many things as you can, tame or brutal, psychological or physical, original or taken from someone else’s work, just because it’s been done before doesn’t mean it cant be improved upon. Thank you

8 Likes

broken leg causedby falling down a few steps

3 Likes

The babies go “missing” but they’ve really just had their colours changed. Parents distraught over losing their babies… babies distraught because their parents don’t acknowledge them anymore?

5 Likes

Forcing a mummah to watch as her babies are tortured and killed, along with her special friend, along with continually having more babies just so you can kill them, while telling her what’s gonna happen.

4 Likes

Rub it hard on the carpet for no reason. A non-lethal solution to all of your botled anger :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

I refer you to: “The Breaking Wheel”

3 Likes

Slowly driving a metal spike up their foreleg through the hoof, splitting the leg bones in half vertically.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

My friend I suggest bamboo under the hoofs, brusthing its teeth and mouth with a wire brush (razor sharp) and washing its mouth out with alcohol

2 Likes

If you have heard of the HumanCentipede, do the Fluffy Centipede

2 Likes

A bestest babbeh fluffy centipede with all the mummahs watching, of course the start of the centipede has to be a poopie babbeh

4 Likes

Interesting take

1 Like

Put them in a ball pit after chopping there legs off

3 Likes