Ideas i shat out on the note app. (Mister_K)

Thought i’d share some screenshots of some notes and ideas i jotted down over the course of a few days.
It’s primarily has a “First Person Simulator” concept in mind. Kinda like a pet shop management mixed with postal. But who knows? Maybe these ideas can inspire someone to make something else entirely.

12 Likes

I can imagine GRoomate VAing in this tbh and this concept sounts very good. It sounds like GTA in a way in terms of freedom, players could ofc commit murder but theres always consequences…

I can also see in this game concept, players picking up ferals in alleyways or probably abandoned buildings. Ooooh what if there is a later store/shelter upgrade that is a modified Foals 4 Skettis to install outside the shelter and the foals are simply transported into the shelter so its like a foal influx?

3 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

Needs the big four main types at launch. I need to pull wingies off.

1 Like

When i thought the possibility of voice acting, Gayroommate and DZMeatball were the first canidates to come to mind.

And the use of a Foal for sketties machine is admittedly not something i first considered! Could definitely save the player some time hunting for new stock if they dont mind some low quality foals being dropped in their laps. Could even add a chance for the machine to have a decent quality foal or even an Alicorn!

2 Likes

Yeah and maybe even a hunting mechanic with nets or something to catch ferals or a tranq dart. Tho im of two minds of alleys being “lawless grounds” because they could be hidden from the eyes of the law so might avoid fines… that or poisons too.

2 Likes

Hasbio is already distinct enough to avoid legal issues. There are numerous films and TV series featuring soft drinks like Panta, Pipsi, Spite, Nuka-Cola, etc. There would only be potential legal issues if it was explicitly stated to be a subsidiary of Hasbro rather than Hasbo or Hassis or whatever.
(Mentioning their name wouldn’t actually violate their trademark or copyright and would likely be protected as parody, but they could file an arguably spurious lawsuit that would be too expensive and risky to fight.)

Killing fluffies in public being criminal should probably be some kind of difficulty setting, as in most fluffyverses you could stomp a fluffy to death in front of a police car and if they took issue it would be for obstructing traffic.

Finally, I don’t think it’s really possible to design fluffies or a game about them such that an average person would be equally accepting of bottle feeding a foal and yeeting it off a freeway overpass.

In the context of a game, people would do things they wouldn’t otherwise, so people irritated by the fluffies would likely not take issue with some abuse and may partake in it (though it should be noted that the kind of thing that is largely the cornerstone of fluffy abuse, pillowing or killing foals while the parents watch or breaking them until they wan die, would be considered extremely disturbing by most people). People who consider the fluffies cute would probably be put off by them facing brutal death and the most horrendous forms of torture. I imagine a lot of hugboxers would want death to not be an element of the game at all for them.

Some people would indeed take issue with the fact that the game is designed to allow you to horribly abuse fluffies if you want to. Fortunately in gaming the notion that “the developer is just giving you the choice and you don’t have to do it” is very widely accepted. The game could potentially get removed from Steam (if it would be on it) if there were a substantial controversy (they have no screening process anymore), but it’s a game that for many players will center around animal abuse, what do you expect? You could create a Steam-safe version and allow them to access the uncensored version with their key if you expected to make money off Steam sales.

1 Like

The player could have multiple business locations that serve different purposes, you wouldn’t have to restrict it to urban settings either. Different regions could even have their own unique mechanics and potential businesses. The cost of kibble and other things like toys and other items could even be adjusted based on the region to account for the player paying for gas to go get the items. The rural region would have the highest cost to purchase items since it would be the furthest from the city, with the urban region having the cheapest item prices since someone living in the city could possibly walk to get the items.

A rural setting would be ideal for a Fluffy farm since according to various head canons Fluffy fluffy is hypoallergenic, Fluffy shit is a great component for fertilizer due to the inefficiency of their digestive system, and there’s even the whole Fluffies as food thing, whether or not you opt to use Milk-Bags like dairy cattle. It could also be used as a large scale breeding operation operating in conjunction with the players suburban and urban facilities.
Though you’d have to include mechanics for reducing and even preventing wild predators from depleting your herd numbers, and even include Asshole Abusers(Abusers that will attack any Fluffy regardless of if they’re ferals or owned by somebody else) as another type of human (enemy/obstacle) in addition to Peta people.
A regional obstacle for the rural locations would be the lack of access to ferals to increase your herds numbers due to distance from the urban and suburban regions.
Advantages for players in the rural region would include grass and other plants as free food for their herd, and the potential to have a large garden that can be used to supplement their diet and sold for additional money.

A suburban setting could be used for something halfway between the rural and urban locations. This would likely be the region that would have the most ferals due to all the grass and potential trash raiding.
The business location would have the smallest potential herd sizes as the player would likely be operating a very small operation in this region.
Regional obstacles could include local traffic running over any Fluffies that get out of their pen/enclosure, and pets killing them.
For this region, I’d have one of the game mechanics focus on maintaining the integrity of the fence for your enclosure.
A regional advantage would be easy access to relatively healthy Ferals to boost your herds numbers and diversity.

Finally would be the urban(city) region.
You’ve already covered most of the potential here.

2 Likes