Idle Hands are the Devil’s Workshop (Part 5) [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint carefully took the Foals from the bathroom and brought them closer and closer to the Safe-Room. Candy didn’t deserve the joy that it brought, but these good foals deserved some actual love and-… “That’s wierd…” Clint said.

-silence-

It was quiet outside the door. The Safe-Room was… Quiet… Wouldn’t Cobalt and Bunilla be bonding? Finally being away from their bitch of a mom/wife? Clint gently set the basket down and opened his phone, opening up the security camera app he installed to monitor the Fluffies inside.

Clint’s did a double take as he saw the scene before him.

The camera showed Cobalt sleeping in a bed, and small sets of hoofprints coming from… Bunilla, who laid still on the floor, his back legs crushed. Clint took a shaky breath and rewound the footage, trying to find the point where Bunilla was attacked.

after a few seconds, he found it. fifteen minutes ago…

The footage showed Clint setting Bunilla and Cobalt down. Bunilla moved over to Cobalt, hugging his leg. Cobalt threw Bunilla off of his leg, Cobalt screaming something, but Clint was unable to hear it. The footage was silent as Clint had muted it, not wanting to wake up the good foals.

Cobalt slowly walked over to Bunilla and reared up over his son, dropping his weight over the poor Foal. Because the camera was at a certain angle, he couldn’t see what Bunilla’s head looked like after the stomp. But Cobalt kept going, dropping his weight on Bunilla’s legs…

Fifteen minutes ago… How could he have not heard the cries? A foal with crushed limbs is loud like a Siren… Why did…

The realization hit Clint to hard.

Clint put the phone away and picked up the sleeping foals and opening the door to the Safe-Room, cringing at the sight before him.

Bunilla’s head had been crushed in, the blood still on Cobalt’s hooves. the young foal’s limbs were broken in multiple places… Clint couldn’t have heard the screams… Because there wasn’t any… Cobalt silenced his son… Fifteen minutes ago…

“D-Daddeh?”

Clint looked down to see the horrified face of Hero, looking down at the crushed body of Bunilla. “D-did Daddeh… Make bwudda B-Buniwwa… Gu f-foweba-s-sweepies?!” Hero asked shakily, the young foal’s whimpers had woken up Flower and the Chirpy Foals.

Cobalt’s face as he woke up from the noise was not one of remorse, or even sadness. It was happiness…

“Daddeh! Cobawt ged wid ob Nu-Speshuw Babbeh!” Cobalt said proudly, bounding towards you… One of his hooves stepping into the mushed head of his son in the process, only caring that his hoof was dirty…

“Daddeh, Cobawt nu smeww pwetty… Can Cobawt see Mummah Candy? Wan teww hew da bad Babbeh am gone!” Cobalt grinned as he looked up at Clint.

Clint wanted to tear Cobalt in two. His teeth were grinding together as he tried to calm himself, not wanting to hurt the foals he wanted to save… He wanted them alive… He wanted the parents to hurt… But he wanted them alive.

Hero was the one to step up for Clint. “DUMMEH DADDEH! AM JUS’ WIKE BAD MUMMAH! BAD DADDEH! BAD FWUFFIE! HACHOU! HACHOU!” Hero said, causing his father’s happy expression to drop. "Wha? Nu! Cobawt jus’ duin’ wha Speshuw-Fwend wan! AM gud Daddeh! Am gud Fwuffy!"Cobalt argued with his son.

Clint had seen enough. Clint set the foals basket down and grabbed Cobalt’s scruff roughly, causing the Stallion to screech.

“Hero, Flower, take care of the babies. Over by that wall, you find a small little place for the chirpy foals, I have fake Moms that want to give them milk. I’m going to move your Dad with your Mom.” Clint said, pointing over to the small pink feeding system. It was a Hasbio Model type thing, bright Pink and only ever used if Jolene and Hera were to tired. Hero looked at his struggling father, a deep hate in his eyes.

“Daddeh… Hewo nu wub D-Dummeh Cobawt nu mowe… Neba wan see Daddeh again…” Hero said, his tone serious and anger filled. Clint nodded and watched Hero and Flower take the five Chirpy Foals over to the feeding system. Once the foals were set down they instinctively crawled over to the sweet smelling rubber nipples and suckled to their hearts content. Flower cried hard as she looked over from the feeding chirpies at her brother. The crushed lifeless body of the abused foal too much for her to take.

Once Clint was content with the feeding, he picked up the dead body of Bunilla and took both him and his father back to the bathroom.

Clint ignored Cobalt’s cries as he was thrown into the bathtub, his body hitting the fiberglass hard. An audible crack came as soon as he hit. “SCREEEEEEEEEE- OWWIES! WOWSTES’ WEGGIE-HUWTIES!” The stallion said, crying in the dark bathroom. As Cobalt screeched, Clint set Bunilla down in the sink, gently, grimacing over he sound he made being set down in the dark bathroom.

Clint flipped on the switch, the bathroom lights slightly blinding the Sallion. Before he could ask why Clint had hurt him, he smelled something vile. Cobalt looked over to the smells origin, his face changing from pained, to afraid.

He saw the pile of drowned foals, the ones with eyes wide open, blind to the light, the chubby waterlogged ones…

Cobalt looked around for a way to escape and caught the look of Candy, now in a slightly shit covered container. Puffing up his cheeks Cobalt stood on his three good legs and yelled at Clint. “WHY GIB HUWIES TU BESETS’ SPESHUW FWEND?! WHY GIB FOWEBAH SWEEPIES TU WITTWE BABBEHS?!”

Your Babies…”

“W-wha?” Cobalt said, confused by the cold indifference of Clint’s voice. “Candy had her tummy-babies… Those are your babies…” Clint explained, taking Candy out of the tub and tossing her into the tub, intentionally hitting her dead foals, smashing some under her weight.

“S-Speshuw Fwend!” Cobalt cried as he limped over to Candy.

“You know… I wanted to think you were a good father… A good Dad. But you killed your own Son… Why?” Clitn asked towering over Candy and Cobalt.

“Cobawt jus’ doin wha’ Speshuw Fwend wan! Nu am Cobawt’s fawt!” Cobalt said, trying to comfort his Blood and shit covered Mate. “Dat’s waht Speshuw Fwends DU! Dey wisten! An-an-an du wa am towd! Candy nu wike Nu-Speshuw Babbeh! Su du wha’ am suposs tu du!”

Clint looked down at the two beautiful Fluffies, an idea came to mind… Another game…

“Cobalt… I want to play a game… If you win, you get to leave with your special friend, you can take your older foals, and newer ones with you, and escape. If i win, you and your special friend stay here, i take your legs… And i make you and Candy have special hugs, ill take your babies from you. Every litter, every Foal… All you have to do is guess what this coin lands on.” Clint explained, taking an actual coin out of his pocket.

“A-aww Cobawt hab tu du is choosie wite? Den can weabe? Nu mowe huwties? P-… Pwomise?” Cobalt said, his pained face brightening at the thought of escape.

“I promise… So… Heads, or Tails?” Clint answered the pussy-whipped father.

“W-weww… Cobawt habe pwetty taiw… Um… T-taiws?” Cobalt guessed.

Clint said nothing and flipped the coin a slight ringing sound coming from the toss. Clint caught the coin and flipped in onto his wrist, and looked down.

Heads…

“Lucky, lucky day!” Clint said, a happier tone coming forth replacing the cold and angered one.

“D-did Cobawt win?!” Cobalt said, getting a little excited, even Candy stopped her traumatic peeping to look up at Clint.

“NOPE!” Clint said, throwing the coin right at Cobalt’s head. “SCREEEEE-! Why Huwties?!” Cobalt asked.

Clint didn’t answer, he had won, so he was going to take his prize. “I won Cobalt. So, make with the fucking.” Clint ordered. Cobalt looked up at Clint and puffed his cheeks up again. “NU! NU WAN GIBE SPESHUW HUGGIES! NU WIWW!”

Clint took the response with a smile on his face. Clint got down on one knee in front of Cobalt and the still broken Candy. “Too. Fucking. Bad.”

Clint then clocked the Stallion in the face, causing Cobalt to reel back in pain, his nose now bleeding.

“FUCK HER NOW OR I’LL JUST FUCKING KILL HER COBALT, ILL FUCKING KILL HER AND MAKE YOU EAT HER!!!” Clint yelled, causing Cobalt to shit all over the fiberglass wall of he tub. Cobalt looked to Candy, then back at Clint.

“O-… otay…” Cobalt said, moving over to Candy. Cobal began to push Candy off of the dead foals until Clint stopped him. “What are you doing?” Clint said in a cold, uncaring one.

“N-nu wan gib s-speshuw huggies wiff babbehs n-neaw…” Cobalt explained.

Clint got close to Cobalt, his head inches away from he Stallion. “Did i tell you to move her?”

“N-nu, bu-” Cobalt began but was stopped by another hard punch to the muzzle, a few teeth falling to the tub’s floor. “I didn’t tell you to move her. I told you to FUCK her.” Clint said, smacking the Stallion across the face. Clint smacked the Stallion over and over until he finally got the picture and just started to hump Candy, her eyes widening. “N-NU! PWEASE SPESHUW FWEND! NU WAN! NU WAN! PEEP! SPEEP!”

Clint watched them till completion. Grimacing with each thrust, in truth, he had planned on giving the whole family up to the Mill… But now? Clint was sure these two would stay and get their jsut do’s. Clint sat there waiting after the copulation, a minute until Candy confirmed it. “B-babbeh feewin?”

Clint smiled and turned on the shower, this time, using hot water, he detached the shower head and sprayed the two down until sopping wet and ‘cleaned’ of their filth. Clint looked over to the dead Chirpy pile, his mind still rage filled and mad. “I’m going to feed your Foals. When I get back, I want to see those gone.” Clint ordered pointing to the pile.

“W-wha w-wan Fwuffies tu d-du?” Candy said, the baby feeling knocking her out of he pained loop of peeps.

Clint chuckled as he stood up from the floor, and walked over to the door. “I would eat quickly if i were you.” And with that, Clint closed he door and left, hearing two quiet screeches coming from the upstairs bathroom.

“Now! Sketti time!” Clint said leaving the loving couple to their… ‘Dinner-Date’.

23 Likes

Yay! Nummie babbehs! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Clint showing some real Jigsaw vibes there. :smiling_imp:

bild

1 Like

i was thinking more Two-Face than Jigsaw… But fuck yeah!

1 Like