Idle Hands are the Devil’s Workshop (Part 6) [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint stepped down from the bathroom to the kitchen, looking at the clock to see it was lunch time. As Clint prepared himself some food, he decided to prepare some of his Secret Sketti for Flower and Hero.

Sketti to Fluffies was always so simple, it could be Ramen-Noodles with ketchup or even an old can of Spaghettio’s. To them it didn’t matter, but a Fluffy’s first Sketti should be special. Clint had been needing an excuse to use it, and now that it was finally here, Clint jumped at the chance.

Opening a white-plastic breadbox sat a fat dough-fluffy, it’s body slightly squishing as it sat in it’s litle room. “Hewwo Daddeh! Babbeh ged tu be bestes’ nummies nao?” it asked on a dime. “Yes it is little one… Yes it is.” Clint booted up a tutorial on Pasta making, the one by htat Babish guy on Flufftube. “okay little guy, here we go!” Clint said, placing the dough fluffy thru a Pasta maker.

Most would never assume the large man Clint was to be anything more than a scary man, but in truth he had always wanted to make food for a living, and with the free time he had now that he was loaded and only working 1 day a a time in Uptown Fluffies, he was confident in his Pasta making skills. The Dough-Fluffy was a experiment Clint had been working on for the last few days, feeding it nothing but a mixed Slurry made just for it, the Slurry was Eggs, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, and all purpose flour.

Clint’s very own take on the 4-ingrediant pasta…

As the Fluffy got stretched further and further it giggled as it passed thru the machine each time, giggling like a small child. once ready, Clint laid out the stretched dough and powdered it with the same flour he had used for the slurry. “Teehee~ am su big nao! wub Daddeh! Wub!” The Dough Fluffy said, it’s small flattened head wobbled as it giggled more.

Clint set the Pasta Maker to it’s noodle maker, setting the noodles to be around an inch. Clint began to feed the Fluffy thru a final time, it’s long elastic head now looked at the machine shredding his body into large strands. “SCREEEEEEEEE! DADDEH HEWP FWUFFY! HEWP! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE” The Dough Fluffy cried. Clitn just smiled watching as the maker finally reached the Fluffy’s head, with a final ‘Scree!’ The noodles were done!

Clint decided to make the sauce a meat based, veal, pork, beef, and just strain the chunks out for the fluffy’s plates. Clint went to work on the sauce, stopping onto to hear a strange noise from behind him. “Daddeh?”

Clint turned around and saw Hero, following behind him was Flower, chirpy foals on their backs. “Hey guys, I’m just making you and I something special!” Clint informed the Foals, setting down the wooden Spoon he was using to smash tomatoes, and picking up the foals, setting them on the countertop. “Now, when your up here, yo u have to be careful, your wings are too small to fly, so don’t try and jump off okay?” Clint explained, Hero nodded, and waddled over to his sister to help with the chirpy foals.

Clint finished the sauce, seasoning it to what he felt was perfection. Plating himself a large plate for himself and two small plated for the foals, making sure to strain the sauce of meat, they probably wouldn’t taste the meat but better safe than sorry.

Setting the small plates in front of Flower and Hero, Clint placed his larger portion in front of him and watched the two first.

“fank 'ou fow skettis Nyu-Daddeh” Hero said, somberly eating the sketti. Flower waited a moment, watching his brothe reat first. Once he swallowed Flower dug into hers. he two even thru the horrible torture they endured licked their plates and looked up at Clint. “Daddeh… Why gib huwties tu Babbehs?” Hero asked, licking some of the sauce off of his hooves.

“Hero, if im being honest with you… I didn’t want to hurt you, none of you. Your mother made me do it. See, a Bad Mother doesn’t love it’s babies, it just makes more. Your mom already had you, but decided to have even more babies! That’s not fair to you, or fair to your sister and brother.” Clint explained tasting the finished pasta dish.

“Ohohoh, that’s good.”

“Su… It am Mummah’s fawt Babbehs gu foweba-sweepies?” Flower asked, letting he chirpy foals cuddle up to her gut, now filled with delicious pasta. “Yeah, Here, let me show you guys something.” Clitn said, getting up for a moment to grab a hanged copy of a Herd Photo Clint had hanging higher up on the wall. Bringing it back, Clint saw that Hero and Flower were encircling the chirping foals, hearing them coo as they felt their older siblings warm fluff.

Clint sat back down and showed Flower and Hero the picture. “See here? These are my Fluffies!” Clint went over each one, from Argus to Mario. Flower and Hero were astonished! Certainly a Hoomin with so many fluffies would never want to hurt Fluffies! Especially now wittwe chiwpy babbehs!

“Su it AM Mummah’s fawt!” Hero snorted out. “Well, not only her fault. Your Daddeh killed Bunilla, remember?” The reminder made Hero even more mad, puffing his cheeks up. “W-wha’ gon’ happen tu Mummah an Daddeh?” Flower asked, trying to keep the foals calm.

“Well, i’m going to try and fix them! I’m gonna have to separate them from you guys, but that’s just for safety. When im done, hopefully, they should be a good Mummah and Daddeh.” Clint lied, his real plans nearly completed.

“Daddeh… Wha’ gon’ du abou’ Wed an Buniwwa?” Flower asked. Clint thought for a moment…

“I’ll bury them, it’s a human thing, a way to honor the dead, and allow humans to talk with their family, even if they are sleeping forever.” The explination resonated well with Flower, the thought of talking to her siblings appealing to her the most.], as she had tried to give milk to her poor brother Bunilla before, only to be hurt for it.

“Otay… Hewo bewiebe Daddeh. Wai’ am 'ou oww nyu Daddeh?” Hero asked. Clint, almost insulted, chuckled in response, causing Hero and Flower to waver in hopefulness. “Of course I’m gonna be your New-Daddeh! I bothered to clean you all and feed you, besides, You guys will love meeting your new friends, when they get her at least.” Clint said, rustling Hero’s small mane. The confirmation causing Flower and Hero to happily giggle, snuggling into their chirpy siblings.

Clint smiled at the warm scene, after all… He did love Fluffies…

Cobalt gagged again trying to crush a foal’s head with his jaw, the task while not to hard, was severely heartbreaking to Cobalt.

Candy was licking the blood/feces off of the fiberglass floor for the tub, her tongue practically scraping along it’s grafted design.

“Huu… Huu… Su sowwy babbehs… Huu…” Cobalt squeaked out, chewing a open eyed foal’s head in twain, crunching shakily as he finished his third foal, his stomach gurgled in response to the meal. Cobalt curled up and held his gut, the dead foals weren’t sitting well with him, and his tummy let him know.

Candy had just about finished the floors when the two heard steps coming from outside the bathroom. “S-speshuw Fwend! Huwwy!” Candy begged, Cobalt knowing what was going to happen, began to just shovel Foal after foal into hims mouth, rather than chewing his sons and daughters, he swallowed them whole, only getting two in when Clint had opened the door, Hero in his hand.

“BESTES’ BABBEH! AM OT-” Candy started, only to be interrupted by Hero, his cheeks puffed and his eyes almost red with rage.

“NU AM BESTES’ NU MOWE! AM HEWO! Nyu Daddeh Cwint am Daddeh nao! Hachou dummehs! Nu wub nu mowe!” Hero announced, Candy crying in response.

“Why Best- H-Hewo, nu wub Mummah an’ Daddeh nu mowe?! Am guud Mummah an Da-” Cobal tried to start, again Candy’s and Cobalt’s Son interrupted.

“NU!” Hero pointes over to Candy. " ‘Ou gib wowstes’ stompies an’ fowebah-sweepies tu Wes-Sissy! An’ ‘ou!-" Hero points over to Cobalt. " ‘Ou gib wowstes’ stompies an’ fowebah-sweepies t-t-" Hero stopped, seeing red and brown murk all over his father’s face, and noticing that four of the six foals were now gone.

“W-w-wewe babbehs at? W-WHEWE BWUDDAS AN SISSYS AT?!” Hero yelled. Cobalt stammered and Candy just cried in response to the question.

“I think your parents ATE your sisters and brothers! How horrible!” Clint said exaggerating the ‘how’ a bit. Cobalt looked up pat Clint in horror. “N-Nu! Nu Bes-H-Hewo! Nu am twue! Munsta Daddeh MADE Mummah an Daddeh num-” Cobalt started, but again, their Bestes’ interrupted them.

“DADDEH DADDEH PWEASE! NU WAN BE HEWE NU MOWE! NU WAN BE WIFF MUNSTAHS!” Hero said, curling up in Clint’s hand. “Of course little buddy…” Clint says, lookin gup at Cobalt and Candy, a grin on his face and his eyes cold. “Of course…”

29 Likes

Sneaky Clint.

4 Likes

All seams a bit excessive. They were always shitty parents and fluffies; giving Hero plenty of reason to hate them. By all means torture them but trying to trick Hero seams unnecessary.

Fluffies, especially young Fluffies, are completely dependent on a parental figure, be it their biologial ones or adoptive humans. It’s why they’ll fight so hard for their parents love, even after being repeatedly rejected.

Clint needs to completely sever all ties Hero has to his parents so that once Candy and Cobalt are dead, there’s no worry about Hero getting worried or depressed about his parents death.

4 Likes

Normally I’d agree but he already saw his parents mistreat and then brutally murder his siblings, whom he dearly loved despite being the bestest. We’ve seen foals stop loving their parents if they go too long without food. If murder of their loved ones isn’t enough on its own without manipulation I don’t know what is.

2 Likes

One thing is so fuck up was Cobalt was that stupid to follow what Candy said. And listen to her sick reasons. :grimacing:

Thats one interesting flour fluffy.

Man Candy is now like Clint’s very own factory until she kicks the bucket.

1 Like

i know this was a month ago, so sorry for the late response, mb.

BFM was in the right, here, as wellas the plain and simple fact of, Fluffies are dumb as hell, and need to be drilled into a certain thought process

I suppose. Just seams the foals were pretty much already at hating their parents because of what they saw them do to their siblings that they loved. Hell, Clint could have let the mother give birth, ship her off to the mill, leave the chirpy babies with their older siblings and told them their parents abandoned them all because they didn’t love them and thought they were “dummeh bababehs”.

And if Clint still want to torture the mother, he could wait until she’s asleep to take the newborns, then when she wakes up in a panic tell her they all ran away because they heard what she did to her other babies and they thought she was a “munstah mummah”

I dont smoke but I need a smoke after that one. B)

1 Like