Idle Hands are the Devil’s Workshop (Part 7) [END] [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint left the Bathroom with Hero in hand, the brave little bestes’ now crying, remembering the sight of it’s parents eating his now dead siblings. Clint made sure Hero wasn’t looking as he smiled. His recovery plan had worked…

With Hero bound to tell Flower that their parents ate their younger siblings dead bodies, they would absolutely resent them, never trusting them again. And with the ‘Kindness’ Clint showed, the Sketti, the ‘saving them from their Mom’ bit… It was in the bag.

As soon as Clint set Hero down in the safe room, he ran over to Flower and hugged her, telling her everything, just like Clint wanted. After the two cried and held each other for a moment, Clint walked over to the foals and gave them head scratches, causing them to coo thru their tears.

“Listen guys, I’m still determined to make your Mom and Dad good Fluffies, but it will take a very long time. So until then, I’ll let you stay here, where you’ll have good friends and a new family to keep you all safe from Candy and Cobalt.” Clint smiled as Hero and Flower both nodded happily. “W-wub nyu Daddeh!” “Y-yeh! Daddeh Cwint am bestes’ Daddeh ebbah!” The two cheered Clint on as he left the Safe-Room, tears clouding their vision from the smile on Clint’s face. Clint took a second to make sure the door was ACTUALLY closed correctly for once, and made his way to the Sorry-Room.

Clint gagged at the smell as he entered, seeing as he had forgotten ‘Wed-Sissy’. Grabbing a Doggy bag, Clint grabbed Wed and opened the garage door, making his way to the curbside bio-waste bin, happily tossing Wed in. “Adios Roja… Did I say that right? Eh, probably.” Clint said as he made his way back inside, closing the garage door and began his rummaging.

Back in the Bathroom Cobalt and Candy were crying, looking at the last two dead Foals, one had it’s eyes open, the other was bloated, they were practically perfect copies of the two, except The Pink Chirpy was the Alicorn, and the Dark Blue Chirpy was the Unicorn.

The Two Parents just kept crying, they had lost their new Babies, they had lost their old babies… They weren’t Mummah and Daddeh anymore…

As the two cried and contemplated, Candy perked her head up and looked at Cobalt. “S-speshuw fwend… Hab tummeh feewin… W-wha’ we gon’ du…” Cobalt lifted his head up, tears in his eyes. “N-nu know… Buh ad weast we hab each odda…” Cobalt lovingly scooted over to Candy, the two accepting their fate. “A-as wong as we hab each odda… We be otay…”

To affirm this point, Cobalt kissed Candy on the cheek, a meek and sad smile crept over her face, the stains of blood and scat still across her muzzle.

“Wow… You guys really got over your dead kids fast!” Clint’s voice rang out behind the door of the bathroom. The voice startling Cobalt and Candy. As Clint entered he held a large contraption, quickly setting it on the bathroom floor. “Remember our game Cobalt? If I won, I got to… What?” Clint asked, obviously knowing the answer.

Cobalt’s eyes widened as he remembered he rules. “NU! NU PWEASE NU TAKE WEGGIES! NEE’ FOW WUN AN PWAY!” Cobalt begged, Clint chuckled and looked over to Candy.

“Okay, I wont take your legs… I take her’s!” Clint said grabbing Candy by he scruff of her neck. “EEEEEEEEE! SPESHUW FWEND HEWP! SABE CANDY!” Candy begged, Cobalt helplessly trying to get over the smooth walls of the tub, to no avail.

Clint set Candy down into a harness, he machine was an older model of the current day Pillow-er 101, a Model sold in the A&D department back at Uptown Fluffies. Clint fastened the mare’s limbs into their own separate holders, a small space in between the leg holders and the harness. Once fixed into the machine, Clint looked Cobalt dead in the eyes. “Still want to keep your legs?” Clint asked jokingly.

“PWEASE! P-pwease… Nu huwt speshuw fwend! A-am Soon-Mummah! D-daddeh say wan Babbehs! Dis am bad fow babbehs!” Cobalt reasoned. While true, Clint could always make them fuck again.

Clint answered the begging with a flip of a switch, four blades coming from below each limb sliced thru each leg at once, causing Candy to scream out in pain. Normally the blades are heated to cauterize the nubs as to keep blood loss at a minimum. Clint did not let the blade heat up all the way, the hot blades only getting hotter with each second along Candy’s nubs, the heat causing Cnady to scream even harder, her voice getting raspy, until finally she passed out due to shock.

“SPESHUW WEND NU! NU! PWEASE WAKEIES! NU GU FOWEBAH-SWEEPIES!” Cobalt cried out, the silence from Candy was deafening to him. To Clint, it was hilarious.

whew… Alright! Now… Guess what Cobalt!” Clint said looking over to the scared Stallion.

“Nu…”

“Yes…”

“Nu!”

“Yes!”

“Nuhuhuhu…”

“Yehehehes…”

“Pw-” The little game got boring to Clint, having grabbed Cobalt by his scruff. With one hand Clint unlatched the unconscious Candy, slathered Healing Gel on each nub, and rolled her over.

Clint then fastened the screeching Alicorn to the Harness, affixing his legs, and preparing the blades again. “So… Cobalt… Still think your a good dad?” Clint asked, surprising the Stallion.

“W-wha’?”

“Well, earlier, you said you were just doing what any good dad would do. Right? So do you think your a good dad?” Clint asked again.

“Y-yus! A-am guud-” CObalt started.

“Well, I don’t think you are… In fact, i think your a horrible Daddy.” Clitn said, the Alicorn cringing at Clint’s words. “See, a good Daddy loves his children, despite their flaws… Any Dad would love a normal looking baby, any one… But you killed your son. Your own son, just because he didn’t have a horn, or wings… Then you ATE, four of your six dead children… Right over their…” Clint said, pointing over to he bathtub. “Your Special-Friend? She killed your Red Daughter… Just… Stomped her flat… Do you think she’s a good mother? Because I don’t…” Clint said, double checking the straps to make sure they were all tightened correctly.

“S-speshuw fwend… G-gib owwies t-tu wed babbeh?!” Cobalt asked, tears streaming down her eyes. “Yep, that’s the reason she got punished… What, you thought I killed her baby?” Clint asked, his hand hovering over the button that would slice off Cobalt’s limbs.

“W-WAI’!” Cobalt begged.

“Hmm? What’s up?” Clint asked, tracing the sides of the button. “N-nu t-take weggies… P-pwease! W-wiww gib S-speshuw Fwend speshuw Huggies! W-wiww du id! Cobawt pwomise!” Cobalt begged.

Clint thought for a second on the proposition, his hand still hovering over the button.

“Hmm… No

Clint pressed the button, the blades were thankfully fully warmed up due to Cobalt’s begging. The Stallion screeched out in agony, the burning smell of flesh was pungent, If either Candy or Cobalt had any shit left, they would have launched it at the bathroom door at this point, thankfully the two had voided their bowls long before the ‘operation’.

Once the libs were removed and the stumps were singed, Clint slathered some healing gel onto the stumps. Cobalt had passed out like Candy, and was simply motionless.

Clint picked up the two and brought them out to the Sorry-Room, setting them down in a moving container, Candy getting a dirty painting towel under her so the babies wouldn’t get too hurt.

Clint looked at the two and smiled, happy that something was once missing, had been restored.

Clint spent the evening playing with Hero and Flower, looking over the five Chirpies as they fed on the mounted formula feeder.

Hero was the most excited of the two to meet the rest of the family, fully prepared to accept them as his new family. Flower was a bit nervous, but when Clint had mentioned the other foals, and how some of them didn’t have a mother or father either, she warmed up to the idea.

Clint decided to save naming the five foals for when they began to walk and talk, letting the Herd enjoy the name giving as well.

Cobalt and Candy woke up a few hours before the Foals went to bed, their first response to the missing limbs to cry, sobbing softly as Clint entered the Sorry-Room, giving them some fattening kibble he had gotten from his store, it was meant for new mothers to start producing more and more milk, Cobalt didn’t have to know that part, so Clint didn’t say, seeing the two munch down on the chow with fear on their faces.

Clint dialed Donna up to see if the Herd was all groomed and cleaned, sure enough, they were all ready. Donna informed Clint that most were sleeping happily in the overnight pens at the store and Donna would be staying the night in the Office to make sure they were all okay. Clint thanked her again, ending the phone call with a smooching noise.

Clint decided to sleep in the Safe-Room for the evening, tossing a pillow and Blanket onto the padded floor. Clint showed Hero and Flower the room’s amenities and where everything was, letting them pick a free space for their family nest. Once that was all settled, Clint turned the Safe-Room TV to Cartoons and Drifted off to sleep.

That night Clint slept well for the first time in a long time. Hero and Flower cuddled together with their Chirping siblings, Cobalt and Candy finally passing out, to tired to cry anymore.

All in all… A good day…

A Very Good day indeed…

22 Likes

And so it ends. Shame Flower and Hero just kind of accepted Clint drowned their siblings.

4 Likes

yeah, i tried to play it out as mental manipulation, but it looks more like just general dumb fluffies accepting the best scenario out of a traumatic experience

1 Like

The thing is… everything that could possibly go well for Clint did, against all odds.

He got his bad parents abuse targets.
He got the good foals’ unconditional love.
He got away with drowning half of those foals’ siblings and now that Flower and Hero hail him as a saviour, there’s no chance his own fluffies would smell the ferals having been there, because the foals ARE still alive and will surely tell the others about him saving them from their parents.
All of this means he likely won’t have to explain his senseless rampage to Donna, better yet, he’ll pass off as rescuing valuable foals from the same type of fluffies Donna likes to abuse herself.

The only things missing are winning the lottery and getting a hot woman to make sweet love to.

Jokes aside, I personally have mixed feelings here.
I am sorry for being a bit of a downer.

5 Likes

nah nah, and honestly… Donna may be more on board than you’d imagine :smiling_imp:

I’m interested in seeing Candy and Cobalt again, particularly since Candy is still pregnant. Would they still react the same way to their new children because they’re Fluffies and are dumb, or would Clint be able to break their mental block, particularly Cobalt who seemed under some kind of influence from Candy

4 Likes