Idle Hands are the Devil's Workshop (Part 1) [By Biorb_McBiorb]

Clint was at home, and for once, he was alone.

The Fluffies were all headed to the groomers, every one of them, foals, The Outside Fluffies, the Inside Herd… All of them…

So Clint was alone… And Itchy

Clint looked around, hoping to find some form of entertainment. Sure he could always play a game, watch a movie… But something was hurting inside… He craved… GOD did he crave that kind of scream… The kind a Spoiled, Bratty, Fat-Fuck Fera-

“NO!”

Clint snapped out of his internal rant. During the dialogue he had somehow made his way outside. Standing amongst the now empty kennels used for the Outside Fluffies…

Clint sighed, making his way back indie the house. Lord he was hurting for pain… Ever since the Foal Incident at the Store, he hadn’t felt the same… There was something missing in his life. And by God’s grace he needed to figure out what it was…

Clint Plopped back down in his Recliner and sat… Waiting for something to happen… The Fluffies would be heading from the Groomers to the Store over night, an idea from Donna so Clint wouldn’t have to deal with unloading well over 20 Fluffies, and just having a silent moment for a day.

Clint had the day off… He had the whole house to himself…

Clint sighed…

After taking a moment to ready himself, Clint got up from his recliner and went to the garage. Looking to the metal table he had use previously on Napoleon, Bun, Pedo and Bubblegum he-…

Wait…

“That’s it!” Clint said, grabbing a large carrying case and some sleeping treats.

He didn’t miss hurting Fluffies… Clint missed hurting the worst of the worst…

“I need me a Smarty-Friend…” Clint said to himself, a grin stretching over his face.

Clint had made his way from his house to a further out part of town, he needed a change of scenery…

Clint parked his car and chirped it, not that he needed to, this was still a fairly nice neighborhood, but after the Lexi-incident… He wasn’t going to leave anything to chance.

Clint walked for a bit, happily walking around some of the closer stores until he heard it… God how he needed to hear that sweet sound.

“DUMMEH BABBEH! NU HUWT BESTES BABBEH! Fiwst 'ou steaw miwkies, den dis!”

Clint spun around and made his way over to where the sound was coming from.

One thing was for sure… Clint’s Luck with Scum, was still very much alive.

Standing below Clint was a small Filly, a unicorn with a mottled cotton candy pink coat with Maroon mane and tail, she would be utterly stunning in a store room floor, but she was COVERED in shit, dirt, and God knows what else. The pour girl was crying, one of her ears nearly gone, ripped clean off. Her Muzzle was bleeding and tears formed around her eyes as she hid her head away.

Clint looked forward a bit to see the rest of the… ‘Happy’ Family…

The Father was an Alicorn, a spotted dark blue coat with a dirty hot pink mane and puffy tail. The Mother, a unicorn with a surprisingly clean mottled pink coat with a frizzy dark blue mane and long tail. Then the other foals… A Fat and stingy mottled Dark Blue Alicorn, a Slightly less fat Spotted Maroon coated Unicorn, and finally… A mottled bright yellow earthie, malnourished and thin.

“DUMMEH HOOMIN! DIS AM SMAWTY WAND! GU 'WAY!” The Smarty Alicorn ordered, his cheeks puffed to the maximum elasticity they would allow.

“But… I want to be your new Daddy!” Clint said, putting on the saddest face he could. His mind elsewhere, thinking abou tal lthe things he wanted to do to this beautiful shit-stain of a father.

“Weawwy?! Eben take nu speshuw-babbeh?!” The Mother said, holding the thin Yellow Earthie.

“Yep! I want to be your new Daddy! Every single on of you!” Clint said, setting down the clear topped Carrying box.

“NU WAN SOWWY BOX! AM GUD MUMMAH!” Cried out the Mother.

“No silly! this is a moving box! Not a sorry-box. I cant carry all of you, so i use this box to move you all together!” Clint explained, his mind racing on everything he wanted to do… His whole plan resided on the Foals…

“… Weww… Otay… Speshuw-Fwend, hewp Candy wiff babbehs.” The Mother ordered, and surprisingly, the Smarty complied quickly and quietly. Even picking up the Yellow Earthie and the Punished Filly.

“Aww Fwuffies am weady… N-nyu Daddeh.” The Smarty said, his face stern and calm.

“Great job! Little Mummah, your name Candy right?” Clint said, opening the Carrier door.

“Yus! Mummah namesies am Candy, an Speshuw-Fwend namesie am Cobawt!” She said…

‘Jesus, is this Smarty Pussy-whipped or something?’ Clint thought to himself as the Stallion went into the container first, ushering his family to join him. “Do your Foals have names?” Clint asked Candy, who was last to enter.

“Nu, not yet, dey tuu widdwe fow namesies, buh Bestes’ Babbeh am jus’ cawwed Bestes’!” Candy said proudly, moving her way into the Carrier.

As Clint closed the Carrier door, he made his way back to the Car, setting them gently into the passenger seat legroom.

Clint smiled, turning the car on.

He was going to have such a good day.

26 Likes

7 Likes

It would be far too smart for fluffies, but imagine if it was a convoluted plan to get Clint to take them in to punish them, only for them to stop acting up and be the perfect family.

4 Likes

Hmmmm.

Wild alicorn fluffies… punishing a beautifully colored foal for unclear reasons… and I also note the mother fluffy did not specify which baby is the ‘bestest’.

Yeah I suspect Shenanigans. But is Clint in the mood for shenanigans or will his need to scratch that ‘itch’ lead to some misfortune? popcorn

5 Likes

8O. Bait and switch! Like a rapper who said he was retiring! I have been bamboozled! Not complaining at all though. Lol.

1 Like