If at first you don't suc-SCREEEEEE!!!! (by recreationalsadist)

Inspired by @BFM101 with a character created by @FallenAngel007

The light blue fluffy with a yellow mane had grown up. He had a human Mummah and Daddeh and a name. I the author won’t be telling you this name and will instead refer to him as Brat.

Brat had ignored his parents and decided to visit his Daddeh’s workshop. He used various objects placed around the room to trot up to his Daddeh’s workbench, where his Daddeh had foolishly left a tablesaw running. Seriously people, turn off tablesaws and ensure they’re safely covered.

Being a fucking moron with little to no sense of self-preservation and an over-inflated ego (in other words a typical fluffy, although Brat went further and was an outright Smarty) Brat decided that he needed to assert his dominance over his new domain.

“Dis am Smawty’s wand nao!”

Annoyed at the noise he was hearing, Brat turned to see the running tablesaw. Being a fluffy, he decided that it must be a living thing. And took the noise it was making personally.

“SHUT UP! NU MAKESIES NOISiES! AM HUWTING SMAWTY’S HEAW-PWACES!”

The tablesaw kept buzzing.

“Smawty gibe yu sowwy-hoofies!”

Brat struck at the tablesaw with his front right hoof. The tablesaw took his entire right leg off.

“SCREEE!!! Wai huwt?! Am gud fwuffy, nu do anyting wong!”

A second later Brat struck at the tablesaw with his front left leg. It also got cut off.

Brat fell onto his front.

“SCREEEEEEE!!! CUM BACKSIES WEGGIES! WAI WEABE BESTEST SMAWTY?!”

Thrashing around in anger and pain Brat managed to turn his body around and both his back legs were cut off by the table saw.

“HAO DIS HAPPENING? HEWP!!! AM GUD FWUFFY! MUNSTAH TAKE FWUFFFY’S WEGGIES! HEWP!”

Eventually Brat’s owners found him and took him the vet. Unfortunately the vet was the Doctor Ricky Guerra canon to @BFM101 's canon timeline so leg transplants don’t work for fluffies.

Ricky managed to patch up Brat otherwise though. And padded the bill. Because he’s greedy.

Brat’s owners were good people and did their best to try to make Brat happy.

One day while Brat was outside (his owners thought changes of scenery were good for him) he heard a rustling sound in the bushes and took offense at the thought of anyone else being there.

By twisting his body Brat was able to roll himself into the bushes, where he promptly rolled down the hill that was behind them.

“HEWP! AM STUCKIES! NU CAN MOBE! WAI DU DIS TU GUD FWUFFY?! WAI NU HEWP?!”

A nearby pack of velociraptors heard Brat’s whining-

“SCREEEE!!! NU AM NUMMIES! NU NUM FWUFFY!!! SMAWTY BWAME EBWEBODY EXCEPT SMAWTY!”

-and messily and painfully devoured him.

The moral of the story is to never leave your pillowfluffs unattended outside because velociraptors love eating them. Also be careful with tablesaws and euthanize your fluffy if they’re a smarty.

26 Likes

I thought the velociraptors were going to rape the fluffy. lmao

2 Likes

My first response was “the fuck did I just read?”

Then I remembered I’m on Fluffy community.

Love it.

3 Likes

Something tells me that even with working legs the raptors would still get him

2 Likes

It’s more that raptors prefer eating pillowfluffs. Their despair makes their flesh all the sweeter.

1 Like

And it doesn’t hurt that they can toy with their food a little with fear of escape. It marinades the meal too

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

This is definitely one of the stories I’ve ever read

1 Like

Sighhh welp in ya go brat! Toss him back into the fluffy reincarnation bin

1 Like

Feed the dinosaurs! Let them devour the disgusting fluffies!

1 Like

Ark song plays: