If you could have there be an offshoot of the fluffy fandom but with an entirely different creature with it's own lore, what would it be?

It would be something even smaller and inoffensive that doesn’t talk and communicates with clicks chirps or buzzing sounds. I picture something like tribbles or gobbos.
Tribbles Gobbo

9 Likes

Thought about this for a bit… Chibi Mythological/Folklore Creatures would be awesome.
I’m mostly basing this idea on the anime “How to keep a Mummy”

Imagin a fishbowl with a Chibi Lockness Monster in it. Or a Chibi Vampire that suckles blood from you, or a Chibi Dragon.

They would all talk, making it 100x times better.

6 Likes

Yes, I was going to say Tribbles as well. The only problem is how fast they reproduce.

2 Likes

Little late for this one but the “Snek” line?

Oh boy imagine what the shift in community would be like if this were the case! I could see absolute hardcore hugboxers going straight abuse and vice versa.

Speaking for myself as something of a “leans more towards abuse but can appreciate a happy ending”, there would be a complete shift towards whatever the “Hugbox, but even ssssmarties must die” spectrum would be.

4 Likes

Only if the Nessielets spoke like pissed off Scotsman.
That’s the only way I would go for it.

4 Likes

My mind automatically jumped to the SwSh Female Protagonist Meme the second I read this. Now I can not stop laughing.

6 Likes

…FUND IT!

4 Likes

Oh yes that video. And yes I did gather amusment from it.

2 Likes

Birds aren’t real, dude.

4 Likes

How about dragons :dragon:

1 Like

If we’re going full-on speculation about the limits of biotech, I wouldn’t mind if I could convert my existing pets to fluffydom, as long as I could change them back.