If you were creating a Fluffy Glossary, what terms would you include?

None. They’ll have to use context clues to learn.
Alternatively, pillowfluff, wan die, forever sleepies, huwties, etc

4 Likes

That seems to lead to hundreds of jellenheimers just standing there with a quirky name tag.
With more context we’re hoping that new creators will be able to create more well-rounded stories and artwork.

5 Likes

Sturve
Dinerrr
“Broken by All”

5 Likes

Tropes and phrases:
Fluffy Pony Drowns
Pegasi Can’t Fly

4 Likes

Okay fine i would define simple stuff first: fluffy, foal, “poopie babbeh”, bestest babbeh, special huggies, stuff like that, then get into abuse stuff, then the weird stuff, then ending with a big thing saying “only deviantart users make jellenheimers.”

4 Likes

Fluffspeak Primer
is pretty good base for the glossary I would think.

5 Likes

none since no one want’s to say what is and what is not a fluffy why should there be any rules to how fluffies speak

2 Likes

Would you believe that this is the first step to a more concrete definition of what a fluffy is?

3 Likes

no i would not

1 Like

What happened to “FluffSpeak by Fey”?

That covered a lot of what you’d put in a glossary.

2 Likes

That will be linked in the FAQ along with the glossary.

2 Likes

Dewegification
Hewd
Tuffie
Nummie findah

5 Likes

“How Soon tiww weggies”
Soon Mumah
Tummeh Babbies
Too-soon babbehs

6 Likes

I think the terms that would be most useful are those related to HASBIO, I am still very at a loss with that.

3 Likes

Weggies
(Any body part) nu wowk
Dawkies
Taiw
See/Smeww/heaw/speciaw pwace
Pwetty
Nu smeww pwetty
Ugwie
Dummeh
Wickie cweans
Nu taste pwetty
Why huwt fwuffie
Huwties
Pwease
Sickie wawa
Nu feew pwetty
Biggest poopies
Wawa bad fow fwuffy
SCREEEEEE
Nu take (anything the fluffy sees as valuable)
Bwockies
Bwankie
Foweba sweepies
Meanie

I know some are repeating from others, I’m covering the bases that stumped me when lurking on the booru.

5 Likes

i expected there would be quite a few terms that people would want to see defined.
Now everyone sees just how large a task this is going to be, so understand that we’re not going to have this glossary completed in short order.
But we’ve now got an excellent team of people dedicated to the job, so we should have something to show the community later in the season.

5 Likes

Bad bebbeh smell

4 Likes

Nu
Enfie-mawe
Speciaw-fwen
etc

4 Likes

Heh. This is nothing short of a new dialect. We’re gonna need a dictionary and a thesaurus. Lol

3 Likes

I expect there will be a synonyms section, since there are so many terms that mean the same thing.

3 Likes