iFluffybooru's Octoberthon Marathon

• Prompts will be posted as Community Posts to my gallery so be sure to check if you don’t see the prompt for the day!

• “Monday” and “Thursday” are classified by US timezones.

• Payouts will be made as a gift card of your choosing from the options available from Paypal.
    Buy eGift Cards Online | PayPal Digital Gift Cards US

29 Likes

stoked

1 Like

I’ll be gone visiting family later in October but I’ll probably still participate until then

1 Like

I doubt many people are going to hit every prompt so don’t feel too bad about your chances.

1 Like

I like this approach. It seems pretty well thought-out.

2 Likes

I previously ran the “Booru Bash” on fluffybooru so I’ve had a chance to iron out the kinks thankfully!

3 Likes

This is going to be fun!

Ayyyy, good to have you back, man. Looking forward to this!

Hey! Nice to see a friendly face from the past. I came back to the community back in May and was surprised how few folks from the booru are still around.

Awesome!

Nice, Probably won’t participate in this, but I look forward to seeing what everyone creates.

Honestly I think you should just post all the prompts at once. People have little enough time already, and the ones with shorter windows to complete will simply not have the same kind of competition.

2 Likes

This promises to be fun! I love Halloween!

true, but some enjoy the masochism of tight deadlines.

This sounds like so much fun!

Oof I’m eager to participate but we shall see how much time I have. I might just do garbage doodles for fun anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I imagine having fun is the only rule

You’ll be executed by firing squad if you don’t

1 Like

You won’t be judged by the quality of your work, just how wellnit fits the theme!