Illustrations from Wolfram Spark's Sea Epic (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 26346 & 26534)

50 Likes

Carpdime once made a reference to @wolfram_sparks 's sea fluffy epic. I wonder if this is related to that. Its a question left dangling, since a lot of people don’t seem to have archived much of it (yes, I know people will repost parts, but those are the aprts that can already be found in desuarchive)

Only lead that we have to go on. Like, why “epic”? Like, how many pictures did Wolfram make on sea fluffies, or did he write a whole load of shit about them?

~

Two images of seafluffies placed together. The first was described by Carpdime to be an “illustration from Wolfram’s seafluffy epic”. It is not known which picture or story its referring specifically to

The second image may be a seperate seafluffy sadbox story. If it is the case, it will have its own post at a later date.

This post is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

3 Likes

Ow. Sea urchin. Never stepped on one before, heard it hurts quit a bit!

2 Likes

They’re really as dumb as their land counterparts.

Did you really expect otherwise, my friend?

I wonder if flipping them stuns them into a trace as it does with certain species?

You mean like certain species of shark?