I'm back (InfraredTurbine)

Sup, I’ll be back at drawing today!

If you commissioned something, I’ll be working on it this week :V

Dunno if you can see it, but there’s a difference from my average drawings here, all my brushes I made with love died together with old pc, so here I go again find all of them again and their correct presets

• Unfortunately, new pc parts STILL didn’t arrive (I’m getting foking crazy, basically 2 weeks without a proper pc)

So I decided to install the drawing tablet on my laptop.

Why didn’t you do this like 2 weeks ago ?
Well, drawing using my Old laptop is not something THAT good you know,even slower E.E’, also my whole setup has cables and usb hubs all fixed under my desk. I made it all from zero, even from the table, which is a big wooden door I fixed on the wall xD
So I didn’t want to disconnect it all since it was SUPPOSED to arrive soon which all parts did, except for the last part (processor) which still not here yet (son of a b#)
Today I decided I’ve had enough of it, and even if arrives today or later this week, I dragged all cables over here, disconnected the whole fuckshittery of it and connected to the laptop, so let’s get drawing again ^^

That’s it, thank you ^^

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

I’m living in your walls

53 Likes

For art as good as yours, I’d let you live in the walls and feed you.
Welcome back.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Thats great to hear at least, you said enough is enough and im turing these fluffies into fluffyade

Also anyone that has comms with you are prob yelling LETS GOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

Yay! It’s a start!

I like this little guy. He’s happy despite his stump. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I always love seeing your work, man.

2 Likes

Welcome back! :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome back! You have been missed

3 Likes

“I’m living in your walls”

That would, like, explain so much.

2 Likes

You beat me to it Damn

2 Likes

welcome baaaaack Turbine!!

3 Likes

I keep hearing scratching clawing noises in my walls. If you’re saying that’s you fucking around in there, then keep it down goddamn it. Some of us are trying to masturbate to these fluffy drawings.

2 Likes

It’s nice to see you back! Hopefully things can go back to normal soon!

2 Likes