I'm done. (InfraredTurbine)

That’s it bros, I’m really done tbh with you all.
I just ate a fucking huge sandwich now and I’m done, if I even try to nibble at something I’ll fucking explode.

About the website ? Well, now there’s something I’d like to say about it. Always thought about saying that and etc, etc.
First of all, Thank you so much @Virgil for being polite as fuck to me. Seriously, once a dude said my work was trash on reddit and told me to fuck off, delete my acc and etc. Other day I just mentioned it to him laughing about it, and he even went after the dude to ban him from there xD.
Dude’s cool af of course for a lot of other reasons, and I’m really glad he hold back the website for all this time. I’m with you bro, I believe you gave your best here to maintain this place up.

Thanks for the whole community for helping, sending cool messages and it was cool af when someone says “Yoooooo iT’S TurBine! THE FUCK THE DUDE IS HERE TalkINg to meEE” XD

I know some people may think (I’m sure about it xD) "Yo turbine makes big bucks here, so of course he won’t leave the community duuh! .
Tbh, it has helped me ( a fooking lot for sure), like, converting dolar to Real (Brazil) makes like 20 dolars become a LOT of money around here, so It’s not a case of getting “rich” with much, more like a matter of my economy being fucked up, so like, 20 bucks is a great help around here xD and another reason I keep my prices “low, like some ppl always point when commissioning with me.
Returning to the mentioned subject, I actually don’t leave the community, cause I fucking love drawing fluffies. They’re easy to make, cool to paint, expressive and you know we can point a lot of personal problems into them, or use them to relief stress, anger, express love and etc etc, so I’m pretty sure I can go on drawing fluffies for a long time, they’re cool, they cute, they’re abusable” and I really got into drawing them.

About leaving the community ? Oh, I won’t xD just wanted to express all this “TL;DR” huge text to express what I’m thinking right now. I’ll move on to the new website if it goes online as well, and I’ll stay in this one/reddit until the last minute of it too, don’t worry, I love it here.

I know a lot of known and great artists vanish with time, But I don’t really wanna vanish right now, so you better get used at me being around, you like it or not xD

Love every single of you here, except for you @anon68543914 cause that would be really gay, but you’re a fucking solid friend to me!

62 Likes

;D

2 Likes

If things go right we don’t even need to move to the new site.
it wil just be there in place of the current site all the old log ins wil work all the account names will be there.
It wil just have a different link and be hosted by somebody else.

Loading a save game kind of thing, we are going from a ps2 fat to a slim.

5 Likes

Digging on self destruct fluffy a whole lot.

4 Likes

…well its what fluffies do.

2 Likes

…I just imagined this with DBZA Goku.

2 Likes

never had a ps2 ;_;

1 Like

I have one, the startup screen is loud as fuck

1 Like

I instaled a ps2 emulator last week and finally had the patience to make it work
I got surprised how smooth it runs

1 Like

Don’t fucking scare me like that I’m gonna kick your ass

6 Likes

Aye! Works well, but I’m not sure how mine’ll run now that it’s collected a few years worth of dust-

1 Like

I like your posts turbine! Thank you for an integral part of the community.

1 Like

Love your work so much, Turbine!

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Dude, you nearly gave me a heartattack here! Do remember some of us aren’t spring chickens anymore. You deserve a smacked bottom for pulling a stunt like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ you have me almost an heart attack with that.
Can’t imagine this place without your adorable pony abominations.

2 Likes

Haha, you really scared a bunch of people with this. Well, you got me too.

3 Likes

You had me sweating.

2 Likes

I, for one, could not imagine this place without you. Never change, dude. :smiley:

1 Like

You had me in the first part

2 Likes